General Suggestion - More Phone Locations - Accepted [Completed]

Jummy

What are you suggesting? -  Add phones in the Intern Desk (or whatever you call it) in LCZ, Evacuation Shelter, and Red House on Surface.

How would this change better the server? - Well I feel right now that the phone system, while fun, is still heavily underutilized and only used for checking if the coast is clear in certain areas. With these new phones in these locations, there's many more different RP scenarios that could happen with this system. For example, what if someone is working at the Intern Desk, and someone low rank asks for a message to go to higher ups, let's say, MTF command. (something in-character, btw. Like Maynard is being evil) Then, the person at the desk could just send it up the chain to E11 bunks, which would deal with the problem. Or what if there's a hostage situation, and someone needs confidential information to get from Red House on surface, so others can't see through open comms? I think just adding these three phones can give a lot more fun little in RP convos, aswell as just being a more in RP way of trading confidential information, and keeping conversations between two people. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - More phones, I guess. I don't know if they increase lag that much but if they do there's that.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Almost everyone, opens up more fun conversations and in character calls.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - some example images of phone locationsimage.png.a32d6f635d8a7c33dbc710e2d0a7f22b.pngimage.png.0868215dc63cbe96ae441cf967a2b005.png

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

+Support I also think there should be one in maint bunks

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

58 minutes ago, Vuitheirt said:

yeah, i prolly should've mentioned that too 💀

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

2 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

ye maint bunks needs one

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

In Progress!

• Thanks 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Phones have been added to:

◈ Maintenance bunks
◈ Medical Bay 
◈ Payphone on Surface, Infront of Bar
◈ Safe Class SCP Area

• Like 1