1. 1. Should Boomer become an Officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

My in game name is Boomer

What is your current rank?

My current rank in shock is a CSM

How long have you been in Shock?
I have been is shock for about a month. I did join shock when I first joined the server and that was about 4 months ago. I have loved every moment of being in shock, it is truly one of the best battalion a trooper could join. While in shock I feel like I belong to a place and have been respected and people have my back. Shock also has an understanding for mistakes and even if you did do something wrong the shock commander and shock vice commanders have complete understanding .

How much time do you have on the server?
I joined the server back in 2021 a couple months back, I can't remember the exact date but I do remember the day I got gmod the first server I joined has Gaming light, ever since I joined I haven't left. I love this server as it has such a welcoming community and has such great leadership.  I do plan on staying on the server as much as I can as I have so much fun and am so very excited to get home from work or school and hop on gaming light.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I feel that I deserve the position of officer as I can be a great leader. I would love to lead shock and the people in it, I respect them all and treat them all equally. I respect all of shock and follow the rules. I have made mistakes in the past but I learned from them and grew to be a better leader all around. I also show respect to all of the enlisted and lower NCOs and try to help them if they ever need it. I also have lots of experience as I have been in shock for a bit now. I listen to my superiors and usually always listen to what they say and tell me to do.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
If chosen I can bring new ways to lead the shock battalion. I also want to be a bit more hard on enlisted and calling NCOs sir and saluting Officers, and NCOs calling Officers sir and saluting to them as well as I see it as being very professional and I believe if shock do it more it shows shock is a very sophisticated battalion that may bring in more people to train for shock. I also want to bring more sims and trainings to shock as there are a lot of things that the shock battalion needs to work on like arrests and combat situations.

How active can you be?

I can be very active. I can be on most of my time, I do live in the CST time zone so it is a bit different from others but I try to work around that as much as possible. I will not be able to be on some days as I am very active, I do have work and many other sports that I participate in currently. I usually don't do anything other than sports and work so when I don't have that stuff I need to do I can be very active and be on gaming light for most of the day.

Thank you for reading my Officer Application

Thank you for my consideration

Major + Support
- Active
- Great Guy
- Good Leadership
- Has Been In Shock For A Good Ammount Of Time Now

Boomer Deserves This Position.
Best Of Luck!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

On 8/4/2022 at 8:55 AM, Banana Toast said:

Major + Support
- Active
- Great Guy
- Good Leadership

Best Of Luck!

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 8/4/2022 at 4:55 PM, Banana Toast said:

Major + Support
- Active
- Great Guy
- Good Leadership

Best Of Luck!

501st ARCL COL Maze

On 8/5/2022 at 1:55 AM, Banana Toast said:

Major + Support
- Active
- Great Guy
- Good Leadership

Best Of Luck!

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat