Hello There!

Frosty_

Should I return?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I return?

• Yes
    • No

Hello GL Imperial RP!

Not many of you all remember me but like to say to those who do I am debating on a return if my life schedule supports it! Most people know me as being the first Allegiant General. I was also Senior Admin and Senior GM. 

I hopped on today to check how the community is going and I saw how much it changed. A lot of new faces and only a few old ones. I am proud of the community and how its improved within the time I've been gone. Though if I do return I will be mainly focusing on helping the staff and community as I found myself enjoying that over RP, though RP is still fun. 

As well I know I made mistakes in the past though I do plan on making it up to the community and myself. I went through a lot since leaving GL and I hope to take what I learned and help the community with my gained knowledge.

I would like to know one thing though. Comment if we knew each other back in the day and what you were a part of. I'm excited to see who is still around. Even if we never met feel free to introduce yourself I would like to get to know everyone if I do return. 

Sincerely,

Frost previously known as Blizzard😁

P.S. - If you are one of my close boys respond with #Glizzard

darth vader GIF

Edited by Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

We'll See you soon then

• Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

No thanks. (Enjoy your time on the server if you do actually decide to come back, though.)

shut-up-shut.gif

Edited by 0din
I am not being serious, thought Id point that out
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Skull 1

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

6 hours ago, 0din said:

No thanks. (Enjoy your time on the server if you do actually decide to come back, though.)

shut-up-shut.gif

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

7 hours ago, 0din said:

shut-up-shut.gif

C349D9D1-0F54-433E-90D8-3CC97495279D.gif.950fe7514e2b2dfbb14dd293d86268d5.gif

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png