Banana Jr's Shock Officer Application

Banana Toast

Am I Suited To Be A Shock Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Am I Suited To Be A Shock Officer, Yes Or No?

• Yes (Give me a reason)
    • No (Give me a reason)

What Is Your In Game Name?
Banana Jr
What Is Your Current Rank?
SFC
How Long Have You Been In Shock?
About 10 Days
How Much Time Do You Have On The Server?
In Hours I Have 3 - 4 Weeks Worth. In Days Around 4 - 5 Months Worth.
Why Do You Feel That You Deserve The Position Of Officer?
I think I deserve the position of an officer because I have been very active on shock and have hit my quota. I know it has pretty much only been one week since I became an NCO but I have also helped out a lot of Enlisted already in a week making sure they know the SOP. I have gotten around 5 - 6 people in the battalion since I became an NCO. I am also in ENG and K2 as my sub-battlions and have upheld my activity in each of them. I have read through the whole SOP multiple times and will keep doing so until I have memorized most of it just off the top of my head. My activity will be a lot higher if I do get this position as I would be an officer and need to host trainings/sims almost everyday, as well as tryouts. I think I deserve this position because of the potential I have for this battalion and because of how professional I can be.
Why Do You Feel You Can Be Trusted To Hold This Positon
I believe I can be trusted to withhold this positon because of how long I have been on this server. As stated above I have been on this server for around 4 - 5 Months and within those months I became a Senior Mod, GM V, and a DT 2LT. When I was a DT 2LT I was on for 13 - 15 hours a day for 4 weeks before leaving DT. I made sure I held a bunch of trainings and sims for the Enlisted and NCO's everyday. Also since I was  a GM V and Senior Mod for about 2 Months I believe, I didnt abuse my power once and made sure to be very professional and smooth at what I did. I believe I can be trusted because I have never been removed from a battalion or staff since I joined the server and dont plan on leaving shock any time soon.
If Chosen, What Can You Add To The Battalion That Other Applicant's Can't
Obviously I can add high activity and hitting quota every week. But I will make sure the Enlisted and NCO no there is a time and place to fool around a bit but also making sure they know when to be professional as a shock trooper. I will also hand out PT to those who disobey the SOP and rules of shock but will also make sure I tell them what to do and what not to do in trainings and just watching them do there job so they can do everything correctly and avoid PT. I will make sure that most of my trainings and sims are very fun and also will most likely host some public missions if I am able to of course. My activity will most likely spike up to 9 - 10 hours almost everyday and possibly more if I do get this postion, as I do have more stuff to do as an officer and I will make sure to fufill my duties as a shock officer. 
How Active Can You Be?
As stated above 9 - 10 hours almost everyday and possibly more if I get this postion.

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

+support 

clean app looks good and he is a amazing person good luck!

• Like 1

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star