Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name:  Tayson Terry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197725176

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?:  2 months 

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many Warns do you have?:  2  

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):  

I want to preface this by the saying I retired from command two months ago I did not want to retire I was just not able to be on Garrys mod with my current situation.

Hay, I would like to formally introduce myself. I’m RET. COL / Assistant Chief Constable Tayson Terry 1L27 / SO22  Now SM 1A27 I’m a long time member of the Gaming Light community joined around late 2017 and really made head way around 2018-2019 and I had a great career joining every department other then CAT, DS and CERT. at the time but other departments and sub departments have been formed sense than. 

So what skills do i still possess? you may ask, I want to start with the map I started on Rockford originally and And I’ve played on many more sense than including great Lakeside this means I have an adoptable driving skill set and I am a key component in 10-80. I have a wide range of skills And have been in nearly every department that gaming light police RP has to offer and with all that came a great deal of training and knowledge. From three different tac teams to multitude of other gov agencies I haven’t read more SOPs and handbooks than most. All of this to say I know how to do my job and I’m dam good at it.

Like I said I came back from a two month unexpected break you may have concerns about activity. I’ve always been great when it comes to activity with a constant 2 to 3 hour shift nearly daily now I have kept this routine up for sometime now after getting back from my break and I feel that with this as well as my reputation for activity should be sufficient enough to prove to you that I am a dedicated and ready member of the police department

I feel that I am ready and if I’m not I would plead for any of you please help me with any constructive criticism‘s or anything that can help me along the way. I appreciate you all for reading and have a good day

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  yes 

Edited by Tayson Terry

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

• Tayson Terry changed the title to Tayson Terry’s LT Application