Staff Application - Denied

Lowerguy

Hi i am looking to be staff on gaminglight because i know what its like to be staff on servers i watched videos and i think i could do that but my goal is for me to be the best staff member in policerp i am well known by the community and also follow the motd i started playing 3 months ago and its honestly fun and i would love to be staff and deal with the minges of the server but if i dont know what to do i would follow chain of command and go from there.If someone started cursing at me in a sit i would warn that person for staff diss and go from there and when i am done with my staff report i would go to the next one that is not claimed at the time being i also feel like that i would be a good staff member because i know how to do things on staff i have been a staff member on another game it is the same thing and i also looked at the handbook and read it atleast 3 times.I have 3 warns but i regret what i did and i instantly changed and i now follow the motd which is the most important part of the whole server.

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC