• Yay
    • Nay

What is your in-game name?
Joker

What is your current rank?
Sergeant Major

How long have you been in Shock?
1 month

How much time do you have on the server?
AT TIME OF POST: 156:17

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I would make a good officer and have shown dedication to shock by keeping and maintaining a good mentality when talking to other players to help them have a positive experience and not only growing our battalion via tryouts and advertising but by also helping mold the shape of which shock is viewed on the server by promoting de-escalation and communication not only within shock but with other battalions and community as to create a well rounded unit that can be looked upon as a reliable choice by others and each other and hopefully with me assisting from further up the COC we can remain on a path of consistency while working together with my fellow Officers and commanders to ensure we are a well operated machine, I am always open to learning and taking criticisms from my peers and look forward to learning and being a proper officer of shock. I'd like to see shock continue to grow and prosper, I believe I can assist in that by retaining players by not only recruiting them into show but of course offering and showing them the other battalions as different people prefer to play the game a different way i'd like everyone to find their role amongst the community and not feel as if they are being left out or possibly missing an amazing community that they can take part in if they were just given the chance, I look to encourage this amongst others not only within shock battalion but hopefully in every battalion.  

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
I would like to think that over my time on the server I have shown that im a trusted member of shock and have left that impression, I hope I have shown that I can be reliable within the battalion I try to go above and beyond when doing my duties as an NCO and talking among the other members of shock, I have no warnings posted within the gaminglight community and strive to uphold the honesty and integrity and most importantly the responsibility that comes with becoming an officer and holding a position of power and authority and I look to be a prime example of one holding a respected position, Never to abuse what would be entrusted to me, I would like to be a role model to those that come after me and those around me and assist them in anyway I can in or out of game. Talking to other officers of not only Shock but other battalions as well has helped prepare me for expectations of what would come with such a position, I hope this stands true amongst others as well as the wish to see shock become the battalion it was always meant to be and what it means to be a Shock Trooper. Shock on top!//

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
Well I think every applicant brings something different and i'd like to think that I can bring an enjoyable game experience and a positive personality with a pro-active player mentality to shock, being an officer will allow me to host sims and interact even more within the battalion as well as have somewhat of a voice within the battalion to help adjust us through our trying times if it's asked. I look to help develop shock into it's fullest potential by encouraging more activity, helping make adjustments or recommendations to the SOP with approval from those above me of course, I truly enjoy shock as its been my favorite to play on the server, i've come to meet some great people on shock which permitted me to stay in Shock and the community so I wish to continue to add to that great list and help guide the new players along with shock to show that we are a great group to be apart of even if its not shock the server in general after all everyone has their battalion (Shock) so it would be nice to see new players enjoying the server instead of waiting to load in just to be put in jail for things they didn't fully understand which makes them not have fun in the game and leads to them leaving the server, we should be looking for every opportunity to teach and grow amongst eachother as it will only lead to positive outcomes. l look forward to what I can see taking shape here within shock which I imagine as a well structured and maintained battalion along with strong and active officer personal and i'd like to help be apart of it and shape shock into something proud by supporting my superiors anyway I can and help teach those who have questions.

I

How active can you be?

Sporadic hours but i've been active 5-6 days of every week
On consistently with down server times and high active server times 

and can always be pinged via discord if something were to arise that required my attention. 

Edited by Rezzem
Concerns

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

+Support 

Man rly made a whole thing it's much better good luck man. 

shock rules!!

Edited by Shy
  • Thanks 1

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

+Support
+great guy and does a good job

+friendly 
 starting to be a good leadership but u get there soon I believe so keep up a good work

• Like 1

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

1 hour ago, ENT said:

+Support
+great guy and does a good job

+friendly 
 starting to be a good leadership but u get there soon I believe so keep up a good work

• Like 1

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold