Mallory's CI app

Pilot 66

In-game Name: Mallory

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105259593

DiscordID: Pilot 66#1887

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 
I know some of it, I am reading as you are reading this app. I will read some more lore as i get along the server / i WILL read some more when I'm bored or got nothing else to do.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)
Because I am good at roleplaying, I stick to the rules, I abide orders without question and i stay in character all the time. I like to be in factions where you are neither good nor bad, like Chaos Insurgency. (Depending on your perspective) I am a good asset as i do my best to fit in to the situation at hand, even in hard times. I am a exceptionally good at marksmanship and being a distraction.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
Like said in previous question ; I'm good at rping, i stick to the rules and i abide orders as you should. I mostly think outside of the box when given orders to complete the objective as good and as quick as possible within my skillset.

How active can you be?
I can be active almost every day, but of course like everyone I'll take a break here and there
I'm almost on discord 24/7 so I'm easy to contact if need be.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes and Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days* I understand fully

Note: i have slight dyslexia, please note that there will be typos... If you need any more info from me, dm me on discord

Edited by Pilot 66

Accepted

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. Chaosemote.JPG.88d9decd8f0da83273e463d1fc453539.JPG <--- It should look like this

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Dr. Pills#5405, Good Luck!!

Edited by Pills
  • Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Adam. locked this topic