The Camo Suggestion part 2. - Denied

[CCG]  Camo

Reinstate my DoC/DoTF retired ranks ie. VCMDR  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Reinstate my DoC/DoTF retired ranks ie. VCMDR

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Perhaps a lesser rank.

What are you suggesting? - 1. That I would have my retired ranks restored to where they were if I was DoTF/DoC i.e. VCMDR.

How would this change better the server? - It would make me happy

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain.- Possibly, annoying for the Site Management

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Camo 

Point:1 Rang demoted due to disagreements (abuse of power) [Mostly due to shooting down a unknow helicopter that would not ID itself] Point2: I was a good community member/leader back in my day. Helping CI-MTF-Security relations. Point3, I started the setup and helped with A1-OMI9 transition, and set guidelines for modern day NU-7 and E11
Point 4, I think it would be funny.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm interested. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

Camo used to be a very good leader back in the days, he deserves his reserves!

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+support 

Blew up a helicopter, not a big deal. Should get CMDR reserves. 

(Between my times but I've heard good things)

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+ Support. His higher ups don't know what they even did to the guy, totally innocent. 

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69