Teoz's Unban Appeal- Accepted

Teoz

1. Steam Name: Teoz

2. Ingame Name: Teoz

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:574316153

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: Kio

6. Reason for Ban: Racism

7. Dispute: I was chasing a mouse droid around cause he kept punching us randomly and he got stuck and was making some beeping noise and i told him to "quit fuckin god damn makin so much damn noises" and apparently i was really muffled, someone reported it to my commander and he reported it to a admin because they thought that i said the n word with a hard r but i didnt and never have. this is the clip https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p15Y3gVBjkgomfP68mfi1LlcI5OCnFPb/view this is the clip that was reported and the reason i got banned. If played in 0.5 speed you can tell that the n word was never said.

Former: IC OSOV VCMDR Fixer SF Vice Marshal Shock CSM CST Blu/Jek | Omega Squad Lead Niner

Bananas

+Support

-he is an great person and would never say any basd slurs-

-i known him for a long time-

-he is a good person-

-Loved by many-

-And i cant hear him saying the Gamer word, but thats what i say. Someone els would maby say the diffrent.-

-But Teoz is a great person, he is loved by many both from other battalions, His own battalion (IC) and Members of other communitys.-

Screenshot_2022-07-29_200814.png

Screenshot_2022-07-29_200814.png.url

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

I Will only Post the Clip that was given to me by the Commander

CLIP

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

-Support

I do see that your a good person and try your best within IC but unfortunately I have watched this video SEVERAL times at .5 and .25 to try to decipher what was said and it sounds almost exactly like the n word. Im sorry but there is a word in there that sounded like it starts with a N and ends with a ER. 

I will say as the commander of IC that originally I did hear it. The decisions I made after I received the clip were 100% justified because I did hear the word and everyone else did as well. Although if you take into effect the voice he does whenever he talks ingame and also the context of the situation then slow it down it does sound like he says "quit fuckin god damn makin so much damn noises." That being said you do have to sit there and really REALLY listen to it and think about it to hear this. Also whenever he says what sounds like the word he says making but with a weird tongue to it so it comes out to sounding like murhking. I do believe that he did not say it due to the reasons I listed ^. The original reason I brought this up is because it is my job as commander to deal with situations such as this and I acted on how it sounded at first without really thinking about what he was saying. Now though if you really really really think about what he is saying it does sound like what I said earlier in this post. I have now laid my two sense into this and do with this what you must I am merely just saying what I now believe to be true. I know it sounds like I am being bias and also you may be wondering why I am now doing something contradictory to my initial actions. This is because I have sit here and really thought about what was being say, the context, and has nothing to do with me being bias or anything. I am 100% aware that especially as a command member that I have to be non-bias at all times and that is now what I am doing 100%. Now if you don't like me for this so be it do with me as you wish also just trying to be 100% honest now that I have reviewed the evidence and taken everything into consideration.

Edited by Jump

[EX IC VCMDR Scorch and Fixer]

[EX IC CMDR Boss] 

11 minutes ago, Jump said:

I will say as the commander of IC that originally I did hear it. The decisions I made after I received the clip were 100% justified because I did hear the word and everyone else did as well. Although if you take into effect the voice he does whenever he talks ingame and also the context of the situation then slow it down it does sound like he says "quit fuckin god damn makin so much damn noises." That being said you do have to sit there and really REALLY listen to it and think about it to hear this. Also whenever he says what sounds like the word he says making but with a weird tongue to it so it comes out to sounding like murhking. I do believe that he did not say it due to the reasons I listed ^. The original reason I brought this up is because it is my job as commander to deal with situations such as this and I acted on how it sounded at first without really thinking about what he was saying. Now though if you really really really think about what he is saying it does sound like what I said earlier in this post. I have now laid my two sense into this and do with this what you must I am merely just saying what I now believe to be true. I know it sounds like I am being bias and also you may be wondering why I am now doing something contradictory to my initial actions. This is because I have sit here and really thought about what was being say, the context, and has nothing to do with me being bias or anything. I am 100% aware that especially as a command member that I have to be non-bias at all times and that is now what I am doing 100%.

I agree with what boss is saying in his reply and I know I also said I heard him say the word but after me listening to it multiple times both at regular speed and .25, I have concluded that I don't hear him saying it also, I don't think teoz, a person that  has been with IC for a couple months , would just go around and say something like this especially out of the blue. when I was with him I NEVER had any issues like this in the past and with the context of he situation I don't think that word would fit at all because what I think he is saying is "Go fucking god damn making so much damn noises". As a staff member and a low command member I feel at the time when I first heard the clip the ban was justified but me as a person I want to make sure 100% without a doubt that the proof was valid and after this I don't think it is. 

Edited by Diamondback

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

39 minutes ago, Jump said:

I will say as the commander of IC that originally I did hear it. The decisions I made after I received the clip were 100% justified because I did hear the word and everyone else did as well. Although if you take into effect the voice he does whenever he talks ingame and also the context of the situation then slow it down it does sound like he says "quit fuckin god damn makin so much damn noises." That being said you do have to sit there and really REALLY listen to it and think about it to hear this. Also whenever he says what sounds like the word he says making but with a weird tongue to it so it comes out to sounding like murhking. I do believe that he did not say it due to the reasons I listed ^. The original reason I brought this up is because it is my job as commander to deal with situations such as this and I acted on how it sounded at first without really thinking about what he was saying. Now though if you really really really think about what he is saying it does sound like what I said earlier in this post. I have now laid my two sense into this and do with this what you must I am merely just saying what I now believe to be true. I know it sounds like I am being bias and also you may be wondering why I am now doing something contradictory to my initial actions. This is because I have sit here and really thought about what was being say, the context, and has nothing to do with me being bias or anything. I am 100% aware that especially as a command member that I have to be non-bias at all times and that is now what I am doing 100%. Now if you don't like me for this so be it do with me as you wish also just trying to be 100% honest now that I have reviewed the evidence and taken everything into consideration.

If you Believe this is your true Statement then I must side with you, as you are the one that came to me with this Report. 

P.S Take this as a learning situation 

Edited by Kio

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother