Scruffy-False Warn Appeal- Denied

Foo

Your In-game: Foo

The admin's name in-game: Scruffy

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Fear RP/ Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):warn.thumb.png.9b0db6b77d31b8ea0fb08bce43c5b757.png

Why do you think this warn was false: During the interaction, I had a weapon out before him and other gov pulled out theirs. In which there was only evidence of fear rp which was false because I had a weapon out first. [Fear RP only applies if you don't have a weapon out before they approach you]. For the  player diss, I asked beans (the player that reported me) and other players that were there if they had evidence of me calling said player a "dipshit", none was given to me.

Edit: You can also see to the fact that gov shot in the clip below  (the longer clip) making Fear RP not a thing anymore

Any extra information: I believe this warn is false and that I should be unbanned additionally since it was my 10th warn.

Edited by drpeppersodaz

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

+support, a 2 second clip is not enough evidence for a warn, this just shows a clip of him with his gun out, what's the context before this? The evidence of the player diss is evident, but its up to admins discretion during that sit.

edit  after seeing the other clip, he already had a gun out on arrival of the scene, u guys shot at him so therefore he is allowed to fight back + player has been targetting foo for the last week. as you can see in this screen shot, players can only be put under fearrp when the encounter began, he was shot by other gov he had chose to just not shoot back. https://gyazo.com/1b84bd0f65803d4ac4b0228e417aaec3

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

45 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

+support, a 2 second clip is not enough evidence for a warn, this just shows a clip of him with his gun out, what's the context before this?

edit  after seeing the other clip, he already had a gun out on arrival of the scene, u guys shot at him so therefore he is allowed to fight back.

Its a difficult call based on the Fear RP portion (player diss is upto admin discretion), I only state this as you showed up to the situation where as he already had a firearm out to where you pulled yours and began demands.

From this standpoint you showing up to a active situation where Foo already has a weapon out does not immediately mean he is outnumbered by you showing up whilst it was in progress, similar to how if one person is raiding bank or genstore and 12 GOV show up and they have a weapon out as police are arriving.

Please remember discretion of how i am a lower ranked staff member and the decision is ultimately SMT

7 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support, a 2 second clip is not enough evidence for a warn, this just shows a clip of him with his gun out, what's the context before this? The evidence of the player diss is evident, but its up to admins discretion during that sit.

edit  after seeing the other clip, he already had a gun out on arrival of the scene, u guys shot at him so therefore he is allowed to fight back.

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

Per the MoTD, he was already outnumbered by officers on scene before I got there . When I arrived on the scene he was put under fearrp and refused to comply, breaking fearRP which he then after can be shot at since he didn't comply

Players, or groups of players, may not be put under FearRP unless they are outnumbered by the opposing group-from motd

Edited by beansbutbeans

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX