Hub Changes/Improvements [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

MARKS

Other Suggestion Format:

What do you want to see?: Bottom left part of UI needs improvement mainly for long names covering GC amount and, parts of it overlapping causing it to be lighter and darker, 
The shield bar does not match with the health it goes a little passed the health bar, along with the color of of names and health blends in with very lit up areas causing it to not be seen, Another thing being able to minimize the job categories to make it easier to look through the jobs or mainly removing the view of CC jobs you don't have wl for, also in the weapons select menu the numbers should be smaller at the top allowing it to look cleaner and cover less of the screen.

Why should we add it?: These additions/Improvements to the ui will make it look nicer overall, giving it a more clean and finished feeling, allowing jobs to be easier to select and looking better, the change to the weapon select menu would again make it feel cleaner and take up less space on the screen allowing for view while picking a weapon, changing the color of the info area in the bottom left would make it easier on the eyes and less likely to not disappear when in very bright areas will become a issue mainly during missions on snow worlds.

What are the advantages of having this?: The advantages this would bring are to clean the new ui up minimizing complaints on it making it feel less of a unfinished ui and bring it all together allowing more vision of it in some cases and allowing you to view your GC without going into F4, making jobs easier to select mainly just quality of life changes to make better then it already is.

Who is it mainly for?: Everyone as its the main UI for the server.

Reason the picture if In front of a light is to show the issue with the color, also shows issue with name covering GC amount.
image.png.844592441f5c1fb58b1464bfa7d2469d.png

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

yah thats my bad completely forgot about that 😞 little dumb lol

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin.