JackForPrezz's Officer Application

JackForPrez

What is your in-game name?
JackForPrez

What is your current rank?
Command Sergeant Major

How long have you been in Shock?
4 Weeks (roughly)

How much time do you have on the server? 
168:22 hrs

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I feel that I am dedicated to shock and I have put in effort in the form of try outs and suggestions to Shock, as I've met my quota every week since I became an NCO. I would also say that I am responsible and a friendly face to shock helping teach new recruits what it means to be a good shock trooper and how to deal with situations without an immediate arrest. I am also an active member of the community who is often on the shock job even in the down hours of the server. I have also recruited multiple people into Shock and I try to get 5+ people into shock each week. I try and perform several try-outs each day to the point where I could read the try-out guide by memory. Also, I'm my Sub Battalions I have been Promoted to K2S5 and EJT as I am active in both of my Sub-Battalions. I have also ensured that I have stayed up to date with the current guidelines for shock by regularly reading the SOP. I also feel that if I achieve the position of Officer then I will have a higher Activity on the server. I also feel that I am a good role model to the Enlisted and NCOs in Shock. I have also made several suggestions  to Shock and I've helped promote de-escalation and talking as apposed to using Professor Arrest Baton (PHD) straight away and I feel like if we all keep this up then it will create a community that is friendly and hospitable to all members and people across the server.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
I feel I can be trusted because I an an active member of shock that aims to help improve shock, one of the ways I do this is by regular trainings (AOS) and Try-outs, becoming an Officer will allow me to improve this and I will be able to improve on this even more. I would also say that I am a trustworthy person and new trainees and Enlisted have came to me with some of the issues that they have had and I've been able to help or point them in the direction of someone who can (like taking a TRN to Mark who had questions about ENG). I would also say that I try and get beyond the levels that are reasonably expected as an NCO in Shock and I feel that I could go even further if I got the position of Shock Officer. I also am a responsible person across the Gaminglight Servers as I have No warns across the Three servers. I would also say that I have never abused my power whether that be as a Shock NCO or as a Staff Member on the server. I would also say that I have the integrity of a Shock Officer

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
I Think I will be able to add a variety of sims and Trainings to the Shock Battalion (I want to so an Descalation Sim that should train some of the newer shock on how to deal with a delicate situation. I also feel as if I can help Aid the Shock Battalion by being very active and I will be able to lead the NCOs. I also can help make suggestions to the battalion and help it develop to improve the battalion, I feel as if being an officer will give me more of a voice. Also, Being an officer will allow me to host sims and this will give me a better reach to interact with other battalions and this builds a better relationship with other battalions and allows for recruiting Opportunities as Sims can get a range of newer players as they don't really have the money. I would also want to help in how to manage the sectors resource's more efficiently. I also think I have a good perspective on dealing with STs because people may not understand what they are doing is wrong and it needs to be explained to them and as a battalion we shouldn't assume that everyone is a minge (obviously some people are and have no intention of role playing but that is different). Also, I would say I'm friendly when it comes to guiding newer TRNs and being Patient with them as they may not know faces etc.. so ill help them before a try-out know all the basics of the server. 

How active can you be? Almost Every Day Work Dependant

Edited by JackForPrez
it was too short trying to add a bit more

spacer.png

-Support 
It looks okay but the app is to short, with that edit your app!

• Like 1

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

5 hours ago, Shy said:

-Support 
It looks okay but the app is to short, with that edit your app!

• Like 1

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

+Support
+ Active
+ Great Guy
+ Good Leadership

Best Of Luck!

Edited by Banana Toast
  • Like 1

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

• 2 weeks later...

Application Accepted, Please talk to MAJ+ for training!!!

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin.