17 members have voted

1. 1. Shy for Vice Commander?

• Yes [Please state why]
    • No [Please state why]

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock Major Shy

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to be Shock Vice Commander for many reasons. I am on every single day. I am welly known through the community. I am on during active hours and down time hours. I would love to be a Vice Commander to help out shock and helping AHC to help out shock. I think I have gained experience of being a CPT in shock and now a MAJ. I'm Extremally active and I support anyone who needs help with there job in shock. I wish to see shock strive and have a big community and well known. I engage actively within the battalion and I hang out with everyone and I wish to have a bigger part for that. I want to help shock get bigger, and expand to reach its glory state. I want to make sure everyone to be a example to everyone and make sure people don't mess around when needed to. Making sure shock can have something to do every single day. Having fun with shock and hanging out with shock and enjoying the time with everyone. Making sims/missions for shock on the daily. Making it fun for everyone and making sure shock isn't disrespected and treated with fairness and equally. Interacting with everyone and shock and making sure shock is up to date with it's need's and acting professional on job. Id like to bring more activity and more things available to shock, and making shock fun and exciting. I've been on the server for two years in Gaming light. I've gain a lot of experience from this and others teaching me. Such as Bon, Ted, Proud, Dead and such more people. I've obtained so much knowledge about shock and how it works since I've been in shock for a long time now and I understand how it feels to become a shock member and a shock officer and I want to improve that for everyone in shock and their experience.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,412:06/7 Weeks 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of being a vice commander is to assist the commander and lead shock in its entirely and make sure everything is set and stone. Assisting in making documents are up to date and setting examples. Making sure the battalion is doing its job and upholding its job as shock. Making sure people know what is right and wrong. Making people enjoy shock and enjoying there time on the server. Making sure the Officers NCO's and Enlisted are doing there job and setting examples to others. Assisting anyone who needs help in the battalion and making it fun in shock and enjoyable. I have been in shock for a long time I have understood the ranking structure and I've grown and learned a lot since I've been back. I am a understandable person, I always strive to get better and try my hardest to help anyone who needs it or to get better at my job! Assuring  no one is outcasted in shock making everyone belong where they belong and making it fun for them in the mean time. Helping out the commander with any pressing things making sure strikes and punishments are handled properly and making sure roster is always up to date.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Why you should trust me as a Vice Commander because I've been in shock for a while and I have learned the ropes. Even though I'm still getting used to things I think I am ready. Being in shock for so long I've experienced and saw things through. I have been helping people all around shock and everyone on the server. I make sure everyone is enjoying there  time and having fun. I'll make sure everyone is in check doing what there supposed to do. Making sure roster is update and assisting the commander with anything that they need or want help with. Helping with documents that he is making or anything relevant to that. When I am on I am looking for ways to make the days of those on Shock better.  I want to be picked because i want to show everyone shock can regrow and strive once again, making it popular and making it fun for everyone. I have shown that i am a calm person and level headed if a there is a problem. Dealing with that situation like a adult seeing it through and getting details before punishing said person or someone. Even though I haven't been a Vice Commander+ on Gaming light on other severs i was a higher rank and I think I have enough experience to become a Vice Commander. Making everyone's day and If I see them sad I'll cheer them up and hand with them, happy and turn there sad face into a happy face. Making shock a happy place to be in and not a bad place. I always make sure to take step by step for everything so I make sure I don't mess something up and make sure i do my job correctly. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online everyday for 6 or 7 hours at a time.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :  
I have one warn and its for FailRP | ARDM | Not waiting Cooldown This was in police rp and it was a year ago And ive grown to get better.

Edited by Shy
  • Heart-Eyes 1

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

+Support

This guy has been in shock more than most people.

He is active and truly wants to help shock.

I know shy had a pass but in recent times i seen him improve drastically in help other and maturaty.

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Shy has always been SO SO SO persistent in any path they have tried to follow and to me that is as admirable as anything else that would qualify someone for this position. Not only that, Shy is respectable and a really cool down to earth person overall if you really get to know them. I believe that they ABSOLUTELY have to qualifications to succeed as Shock VCMDR and I hope that one day if not now they will get the chance because I know when that day comes Shy will 100% thrive and do great things for this battalion.

• Like 1

Former Vice Sovereign Aero

1 hour ago, Leviathannn said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Shy has always been SO SO SO persistent in any path they have tried to follow and to me that is as admirable as anything else that would qualify someone for this position. Not only that, Shy is respectable and a really cool down to earth person overall if you really get to know them. I believe that they ABSOLUTELY have to qualifications to succeed as Shock VCMDR and I hope that one day if not now they will get the chance because I know when that day comes Shy will 100% thrive and do great things for this battalion.

I love Shy!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

3 hours ago, Leviathannn said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

I just joined shock I've never seen him before but I hope to soon. 

Good luck 🤞

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 8/2/2022 at 1:37 PM, Leviathannn said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

- Support

While I do think Shy would make a good VCMDR some day, I do not believe that day to be now. They only just recently got Major, and as such I think Shy would benefit greatly from gaining more experience in this position. Going from a lower rank Officer to a MAJ+ to VCMDR in such a short time could be very jarring and abrupt.

Best of luck regardless!

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 8/2/2022 at 1:37 PM, Leviathannn said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Massive +Support

couldn't have said it better myself leviathan

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

On 8/2/2022 at 7:37 PM, Leviathannn said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

I totally agree, Shy is a great candidate snd really well fit for the role! Best of luck Shy!!

On 8/2/2022 at 1:28 PM, Classy said:

+Support

This guy has been in shock more than most people.

He is active and truly wants to help shock.

I know shy had a pass but in recent times i seen him improve drastically in help other and maturaty.

On 8/2/2022 at 6:37 PM, Leviathannn said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

501st ARCL COL Maze

On 8/2/2022 at 10:37 AM, Leviathannn said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

On 8/4/2022 at 2:39 PM, Theta said:

- Support

While I do think Shy would make a good VCMDR some day, I do not believe that day to be now. They only just recently got Major, and as such I think Shy would benefit greatly from gaining more experience in this position. Going from a lower rank Officer to a MAJ+ to VCMDR in such a short time could be very jarring and abrupt.

Best of luck regardless!

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.