The silent man

1. In-Game Name: Henderson

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:157741970

3. ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Senior Moderator

4. How long have you been playing on the server?:  2 months and 

5. Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

6. How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 

eea19e902476f3da64a6b064ed1c7589.thumb.png.f0f3e2199309c11982a5b416e636c19c.png

7. Why do you want to join event team? It seems very interesting in giving player RP Situations and or give Minigames to People and mainly overall give people a good time during these events and RP Situations

8. Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: Why I should be Trusted to become an Event Team Member is. I have been on the Staff team for over a month and reached the rank of Senior Moderator during that time. I have also been playing SCPRP (The gamemode) for around 1 and a half years so I have good experience on playing on servers like this one

9. Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I am

10. Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would make an event based on the criminality inside the Foundation. An example of this is 3 Foundation Members are working together to do something illegal (Ex. Dealing in and the Making of drugs, , the Import and export of Illegal guns to give to d class, ETC) mainly doing these types of deals in Temp Euclid, Bathrooms, Or any other place that is discrete. While Doing this they have to stay under the radar of the operation they are making and act like normal Foundation workers, It also may cost a few peoples lives to hide their identity so they aren't found out. While it is the foundation's job to figure out who Is the suspect and or Suspects Dealing in these illegal Operations and try to interfere in these situations. This would be Mainly RP focused so it's not always a PVP situation but shootouts could happen if deals go wrong.

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

+ Support

I have worked alongside Henderson inside of Epsilon-11 for quite a while now, to a point where we both interact daily to contribute to the Rapid Care Unit sub-branch as command members. I have also thoroughly worked and assisted Henderson in staff tickets, in which case I will say he is fully competent and trustworthy with his authority and power. While I haven't had the opportunity to see Henderson in any RP role similar to Event Team, such as hosting PTs or anything of the sort, I fully believe that Henderson would make a valuable and exceptional member of the Event Team.

Edited by Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 8/4/2022 at 4:29 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+Support
+Active
+High ranks
+Already trusted with admin
+/- App is good, just feel "why do you want to join event team" is a bit short, I still like that you did name everything and didn't try to drag it out but nonetheless
+/- Never interacted with you so neutral on any opinions

+support 
I have enjoy all kind off events that he created and decide to join on his RP event one was the breaking bad RP or the methRP where we sell meth and and we end up using the name of the breaking bad characters name at the same moment we make and sell the meth.
good ranks 
Fit for ET

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png