NLR Timer. - Denied

soup95

What you want to see? -  A NLR timer at the top of your screen.

Why should we add it? -  Because people will know when you can go back to where you died at.

What are the advantages of having this? - You can safely go back to your place of death without getting warned. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody. 

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=151049910

• Like 1

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

- Support

You are not the first person to suggest this, and will not be the last. However sadly I remember looking through these add-ons with previous managers. The timer add-ons we used always affected our FPS and overall performance of the server. Like most great ideas, they sound good but in reality not something we really need. However its a great idea overall, just something to think about.

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 8/1/2022 at 7:30 PM, Calamity said:

- Support

You are not the first person to suggest this, and will not be the last. However sadly I remember looking through these add-ons with previous managers. The timer add-ons we used always affected our FPS and overall performance of the server. Like most great ideas, they sound good but in reality not something we really need. However its a great idea overall, just something to think about.

i dont care GIF 

-Support for this addon.

+Support for something being custom made for our server that perfectly meets our needs.

Just look at the comments on this addon. I do think it would be beneficial to have SOMETHING as an NLR timer but most of the addons i've seen are either really bad or are too complex for what we need in our server.

21 hours ago, 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖘 said:

-Support for this addon.

+Support for something being custom made for our server that perfectly meets our needs.

Just look at the comments on this addon. I do think it would be beneficial to have SOMETHING as an NLR timer but most of the addons i've seen are either really bad or are too complex for what we need in our server.

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

On 8/1/2022 at 10:30 PM, Calamity said:

- Support

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

Aight so I was looking and on another server I think it was removed due to performance or idk or just didin't remove it so hmmmm we could try to make or use a better one if possible for performance like it's a little thing lmao.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.