swix's ban appeal 4

swix

Steam Name: swix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526491961

Ingame Name: swix

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: chineseman carried out the ban, although Voxial was the one who issued the sit and had me banned.

Reason for Ban: Attempting to crash the server

Dispute: It was late hours, around 5 am MST and around 60 players were on at the time. I was spawning props, looking at them, and then deleting them. I was simply doing this to see which props were not blacklisted from spawning. I had no idea that this was lagging the server in any way. I had no intention of doing this, and I have no intention of making this mistake again. I just want to play on this server again, as it was a very good time-killer for me. It was a lot of fun playing over the vacation days, and also took some stress of exams off during the school days. I have no clue why I was denied last time, as I saw nothing wrong with the appeal. I was also never told to stop, just brought into a sit after alleged player reports. I was informed last time that I had to wait a month before re-appealing, it has been a month since the 2nd appeal. Thank you for reading.

Please follow the instructions listed in your ban appeal. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Chief_ locked this topic