Brand's Marshall Application

Brand

Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be granted the rank of Marshall?

• Yes (Please state why)
    • No (Please state why)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Vice Marshall Brand

What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps.

Why do you want to be a Marshall of this branch?

I want to be the next Marshall in SF for multiple reasons. I have been in SF for about 2 years (Joined August 28th 2020), and I've seen Command members come and go, and I've seen SF at it's best and at it's worst. The highest rank I've achieved was Vice Marshall and I have decided that I want to go beyond this rank. I want to be the Marshall so I can help better SF and the Community as a whole. As a Marshall I will be able to help the rest of the command more than I've ever been able to, which would mean the world to me. After all of my time in SF, I just want to see it thrive.

As Marshall of the Starfighter Corps I can help the community by Assisting with giving Tags in the discord, and I will be able to help SF stay organized in TS by Being able to drag people, and to edit channels so I can easily keep information up to date and speak to people easily and efficiently, I also will have access to edit the SF handbook and assist Jabronie in keeping all sections of the Handbook up to date and well kept.

My end goal is to make sure there is no confusion in SF and to make sure everyone has a good time, and improve communication between Battalions and individuals.

How much game time do you have on the server?

I currently have 13 Weeks on the ImperialRP Server. My Battlemetrics

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to be a good example for your Enlisted, NCOs, Officers, and even your fellow command members, whether they are above or below you. Commanders are expected to lead everyone in the battalion to do the best they can and to be the face of the Battalion. They are to manage the battalion, being one of the highest ranking people within the battalion (Below Senior Commander).

Commanders are also tasked with handing out tags to troopers as soon as possible so troopers can communicate within their regiments, they are also given the chance to use admin powers within their Team Speak channels, which gives them the ability to Drag people, Edit Channel Descriptions, Give Talk Power when PTS is active, and much more.

The most important purpose in my opinion is to connect with people, set up joint SIMs, Interact with other battalions and overall improve relations between Battalions and individuals outside and inside the battalion.

Why should we trust you to be Marshall? :

I believe I should be trusted to be Marshall because I am a long time SF member, like I have already stated, I've been in SF on and off for 2 Years and reached the rank of Vice Marshall 2 times in the span of half a year. I've dedicated majority of my life to SF at this point and I have proven that I should be trusted and that I am competent enough to become the next SF Marshall.

How often can you be Online? :

I can be online everyday from 12pm EST to 10pm EST, once school starts back up in late August, I will be on from about 6pm EST to 10 pm EST.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

image.png.18c4996cd6cdbc865c58a9aede64890a.png

These are all of my warnings, all are from ImperialRP apart from the one on Dec 31st for Failrp on PoliceRP.

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 7/31/2022 at 7:15 PM, Boomer. said:

+ Support

+ Great Leader

+ Fun guys to be around

+ Great SF skills

+ Good application 

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

+ Support

- Friendly
- Easily Approachable
- Active
- Fun to be around
- Dedicated member of the community

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

2 hours ago, bop said:

+support 

i have to say what bop says, 

Now been serious i have been a dickhead with you and i have been kind of the most stupid people in this community for sure, as well as my vocab is the vocab of a 2 year old that does not know how to type but with 1 thing for sure i have to say, that you have actually shown dedication, you have shown more than enough you deserve this rank, and you should have gotten the rank well before me, but because of my dumbass and been harsh to you in an unfair way i delayed you to go up, im sorry for everything i have done and i hope you fix the things i have done, I know we had are laughs and we had are lows but i wish the laughs would not have ended so quickly, my mistakes cannot be undone but i wish my next choices could be my sorry, im a person that people really cannot trust as i am known for doing the opposite of what i say but brand, as for you and as the person who trained me to become SF i have to say i

+support you

Not only you have shown SF that what a great leader you are, but you have the experience of more than 6+ marshalls and then of course been an X vice marshall came to be a good thing also

+Kind

+truthful

+non-biased

+and someone people look up to

At one point i looked up to you, but then other people showed me the dark ways a guy that name starts from a D and ends with a S  from the bottom of my heart i wish you the best of luck and i wish you get the position that should had been granted to you long ago.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 7/31/2022 at 4:15 PM, Boomer. said:

+ Support

+ Great Leader

+ Fun guys to be around

+ Great SF skills

+ Good application 

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist