Player Report against SM Bush- Denied

Foo

I was doing a bank robbery, I set off no alarms and no bankers were on/nobody was in the area besides a traffic stop that was near bank. I started drilling and got 0 signs of any alarms going off, so I started drilling and went to watch some south park (which you will hear in the background of the attached clip) and tabbed back in to find out two officers had arrested me. Now, the arresting officers did nothing wrong, they simply got a call in about a bank robbery in progress and did their job. I asked one of the officers (there were many outside) about who did it. One of them (who wished to remain anonymous) told me it was the officer known as SM Bush. The officer that did pt on me even agreed to the fact that it seemed a bit weird that the robbery was called in. By the time Ridgeland and me had tried to tp him there for a talk he had disconnected and Ridgeland strongly suggested I make a forums post on this. No I don't think he needs to be warned or demoted in any way shape or form, I'm just asking to simply have him talked to and told about how that's metagaming and to try not to do it again. 

Clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/uHXCtqeyUunk0/d13374js9O1N?invite=cr-MSw1d3csNTk4ODMwMjks

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command |