my for Trial Senior guard app/ for [carol]

Carol

What is your in game name?carol

What is your in game rank? VI

Are you in shadow guard?no

How long have you been in Royal Guard?5/10/2022

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words] I wish to become a trial senior guard so I can help with the Royal guard team.if needed help with forms. Teaching newer Royal Guards the way. I would do more traings on my part so i can help with the newer Royal Guards. One of the things I would do to help newer Royal Guard When Trying them out I show them more in depth of how to guard your VIP, with that being said help them with guarding places and telling them where to go. I could be a mentor for newer Royal Guards, I like being a leader so i can help them know what not to go and what to do. Just to help with newer Royal Guards i think would be nice to just help them it would just be so fun to have newer Royal Guards on the Roster. And that is why i would like to become and Trial Senior Guard

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words] I would help with doing more training  and Royal Guards sim Tryouts and more. I could help with flag ups if needed help on documents like the sop. Sense i would be a Trial Senior Guard i could help with the Comand team if it is needed. I would help CDTs and promote them if they did really good. I am i really good leader to people i can be a really good person to have on the team if i get accepted in to the command team. If i am ever needed for anything i will be there to help

How many strikes do you have?0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) no

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team? Helping with the command team

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial tPeriod?  Understood 

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

• Crunch locked this topic