Catalyst’s Nu7 application

Catalyst

In Game Name:

Catalyst

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):

STEAM_0:0:184128807

Discord Name (Ruby#0001):

Catalyst#7605

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

059A58D0-4FD2-4B7C-8E0E-40921810F9AE.png.8122eedd90d6c883c1ba89b94755154d.png

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I was considering joining an MTF branch but Nu7 seemed the most interesting for my type of play style. I feel that Nu7 could help me get better at combat across the board while also having rp options like CBRN and other areas. I am also interested in the sub branches as Nu7 has the most specialization with some fun and interesting alternate play styles. Over all I think Nu7 is a good pick so I can help keep the site secure through fighting goi and scps, while improving my abilities in combat and communication.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Nu7 SGM

E11 CPL

D5 LCPL

CI R&D Senior Archivist

CI PFC

Medic

Maintenance professional

Advanced researcher 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

Yes

• Piller locked this topic