John Jams Ban Appeal

The G Man

Steam Name: The G Man

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23301308

Ingame Name: John Jams

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Rasicm

Dispute: It was just under a year ago and I miss this server I can barley remeber what happened but I belive I used the n word with an A, didnt use it towards anyone but just in a sentance and I got

auto banned for it.

Edited by The G Man

1 hour ago, Chineseman said:

Ban from a year ago are no longer appealable and if you get ban from the console that is automatically denied

This ban is actually JUST short of a year. His perm is listed for August 4th of last year, it's still July. Not discounting the console ban stuff but it's not listed as a "blacklist" so he's within guidelines.

+Support

We can throw bones every once in a while.

On 7/31/2022 at 4:46 PM, Chineseman said:

Ban from a year ago are no longer appealable and if you get ban from the console that is automatically denied

On 7/31/2022 at 4:18 PM, The G Man said:

It was just under a year ago and I miss this server I can barley remeber what happened but I belive I used the n word with an A, didnt use it towards anyone but just in a sentance and I got

JUST Short.

+Support.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

46 minutes ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+support

Even though I hate when the N word is used I do believe people deserve a second chance at the server and if it is just under a year ago I say let this man try again on our server

On 7/31/2022 at 9:18 PM, The G Man said:

auto banned for it.

The initial 1 week ban may have been the auto ban but the perma ban was handled manually due to you already having 2 previous Racism warns/bans.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)