JR ItsSpeky's SCP 173 Affection Experiment.

KifakOmer

Lore Rank/Name: 

JR ItsSpeky

SCP #:

Test Idea:

The test idea was to to see if SCP 173 would feel affection, if given.

Background Research:

SCP 173 is believed to only be a murderous, unaffectent anomaly that snaps peoples necks when they blink/stop looking at them.

Hypothesis:

I believe that SCP 173 does have a heart and if shown affection would not kill the D Class Prisoner. 

Observations (what happened?):

When we put the D Class prisoner in the room with SCP 173, He did as he was told and showed the anomaly affection. And after the SCP got the affection, it stop for a sec and didn't kill the D class prisoner. After the sudden pause, it snapped The D classes neck and move as far away from it as possibe (other corner of the room).

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images):

20220730214332_1.thumb.jpg.390410bac408253e4851d5177a2d26c6.jpg20220730214412_1.thumb.jpg.4994aa7cdf8d1282e2bcb342df90edac.jpg

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?):

My Hypothesis was not correct, The SCP did kill the D class prisoner but it did stun the SCP for a bit. The SCP paused before killing the D class which tells us he might actually have feelings/emotions of some kind! further research will be done to test if the anomaly (SCP 173) has emotions.

So I know this is your first log and honestly it seems pretty good in my eyes, I’m not a hardcore researcher as I just recently joined this branch but one thing I feel you can improve on is the fluidity I guess of the log as it seems very very to the point but you can remove all of the bullet points or even add more to them, a tip I got from Wardens is that you can add a little extra to your logs and they will definitely become a lot more fun and a lot more interesting. A good example of this would be taking the part where maybe while he killed him he could have hesitated beforehand or maybe you could add that afterwards SCP-173 had lowered activity, almost as if he was in a depressive state or something similar. That’s all I have to say, sorry about the paragraph, and I wish you the best in writing more logs 👍

2 minutes ago, krberry said:

So I know this is your first log and honestly it seems pretty good in my eyes, I’m not a hardcore researcher as I just recently joined this branch but one thing I feel you can improve on is the fluidity I guess of the log as it seems very very to the point but you can remove all of the bullet points or even add more to them, a tip I got from Wardens is that you can add a little extra to your logs and they will definitely become a lot more fun and a lot more interesting. A good example of this would be taking the part where maybe while he killed him he could have hesitated beforehand or maybe you could add that afterwards SCP-173 had lowered activity, almost as if he was in a depressive state or something similar. That’s all I have to say, sorry about the paragraph, and I wish you the best in writing more logs 👍

So apparently I’m a fucking idiot and I can’t read as well and you did do all of this, so yeah you did a great job but it’s just a little short

• Thanks 1

GRAMMAR: (7/10)

Grammar was very simplistic, and felt as if it was written quickly

PRESENTATION: (5/10)

The presentation using the forums to make a document is always a rough situation because we become limited with what we can do. I'd encourage transferring over to a google document format so then you can do more. 

LORE: (4/10)

No background information on the SCP was given. For future documents please try to make it so if someone read your document but doesn't know what an SCP is they can get some information.

CREATIVITY: (6/10)

The test is creative, but I feel like you rushed putting it together.

OVERALL: 5.5/10

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |