6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I deserving of Vice Commander?

• Yes. (Explain)
    • No. (Explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
    Mark

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
    Shock Security Battalion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 
    I'd like to become a vice commander To greater support the server and shock security hopefully allowing more growth and to better it in any way I can. I love the community in the shock security battalion and the Gaminglight community as a whole and I'd like to help better and support its growth by making it a more enjoyable and fun place to hangout and play on. Having more duties as a low command would be amazing as it would allow a greater ability to influence change and improvements that I and other shock troopers feel is needed and wanted to help shock be the best it possibly can be as well as lessening the load on the other low command who work hard to support the battalion. We are shock security and we keep law and order trying to set a standard on the server as the most serious battalion being in a low command position I feel that I can greater help keeping that standard for me and the other shock troopers. I spend a lot of time on the server so having more duties both in game and out of game would help a lot to fill time and greater support the shock battalion lessening load on other command members. As well as the ability to learn even more about how to be a better member of shock and improve myself to be the best I can possibly be to make sure I'm doing my duties and helping the server and the battalion. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
    I have 634 Hours or 28 days played on the server over just under a 2 month period in the community and am loving every bit of it.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
    The main purposes of a commander or vice commander is to keep an eye on the whole battalion making sure everything's enjoyable and everyone is enjoying shock security, Making sure that everyone is following the rules and standards put by the battalion. Teaching others so the battalion can learn and grow is a very important thing and the low command help greatly with this, Making sure that all troopers are knowledgeable on any situation that may rise answering questions if asked or even just teaching so our troopers know. Helping facilitate better relations with the other battalion by either helping keep relations great or improving existing relations so shock security and be pushing to make the battalion liked and nice to be in. Also keeping and eye on everyone making sure they are fit for their position and make sure people are noticed so they can get promoted a higher position if they are going above and beyond in shock and showing they are deserving. Low command handles any out of game documents making sure other troopers know ranks, rules, and any other information they need keeping the shock battalion organized. Low command as the highest positions in the battalion need to keep good communication between in game, discord, teamspeak so they are well known and are able to support someone or something if needed. The low command in every battalion does a lot to keep their respective battalion amazing and fun to play on for already said reasons and so much more. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?
    I feel that I can be trusted as a vice commander because I try to keep a professional attitude while I play and try not to minge and troll to keep a more acceptable appearance to anyone who is playing on the server or in out of game communications. I strive to make shock a fun and enjoyable battalion to be apart of and only want the best for shock security to support its community grow and prosper. I try to be respectful and nice to anyone I talk to in and out of game as its not only a server rule but its just the right thing to do. I follow the rules to the best of my knowledge and try to teach and keep other shock troopers following the rules as well so we can keep a good impression as a battalion to others. As well as looking for recommendations and ideas on how to improve and grow myself as a officer currently, I try to teach others what I know so everyone in the battalion is knowledgeable about shock and its rules so we can spend some good time playing the server and staying in line. I am very active and so much I've been told I don't sleep but I've shown my presence on the server and know a good bit of people and am meeting so many more hopefully making a good impression to others in and out of the shock security battalion. I'm still learning but I feel I've improved a lot on my leadership skills while playing on the server as a officer which I'm actively learning new ways to lead to better myself and the battalion as a whole.

7. How often can you be Online?
    I'm very active and am in central daylight time zone, I'm on most of the day and days of the week, ranging from 6-10 hours a day from what i see on my battle matrix, and enjoy the server and its community intensify.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)
    I do not have any warns on any of the 3 gaminglight servers.

Updated due to pending status

Edited by MARKS
  • Like 1

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

• MARKS changed the title to Mark's Shock Vice Commander Application

Letter of endorsement for the promotion of Lieutenant Colonel Mark to the position of Vice-Commander
Mark is always doing his best to keep Shock in order and make it enjoyable not only for his battalion by hosting sims but by hosting and organizing joint operations between other battalions as well he helps join the community together for everyone to have a unique and enjoyable experience on the server, He has always remained a professional and respectful when handling situations that arise by being in shock as well as promoting a positive player attitude within the battalion and server,
Overall I am +1 for Mark being promoted to vice commander and look forward to seeing where he can help lead shock in the future.

-Master Sergeant  Joker  

• Like 1

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

+ Support 

+ Very active

+ Supports all of shock

+ Is a great leader

All around Mark would be a great Vice Commander he works hard and follows rules I also like to mention the many times he has had all of shocks backs he supports us all and in general is just a great person  

• Like 1

MEGA + SUPPORT

+ Ive worked along side this man for a while and on my missions and he is a great leader and is always down to do something to get his battalion moving and working

+ Very Active

+Very supportive of his men

• Like 1

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

+Support

Active

Loves his Officer's, Command team, NCO's and his Enlisted

Has Complited the job for an Officer (in my eyes)

Host's Sim's and Tryouts for anyone and everyone of Shock and new member
Got some great leading skills

After all, i would love to see you as Vice commander of shock. as i have been working with you for a long time now. I Wish you the best of luck!

-Your Love 😄

• Heart-Eyes 1

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

On 7/31/2022 at 5:53 PM, Boomer. said:

+ Support 

+ Very active

+ Supports all of shock

+ Is a great leader

All around Mark would be a great Vice Commander he works hard and follows rules I also like to mention the many times he has had all of shocks backs he supports us all and in general is just a great person  

• Like 1

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

On 7/31/2022 at 4:01 PM, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT

+ Ive worked along side this man for a while and on my missions and he is a great leader and is always down to do something to get his battalion moving and working

+ Very Active

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 7/31/2022 at 7:01 PM, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT

+ Very Active

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

On 7/31/2022 at 4:01 PM, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT

+ Very Active

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

On 8/1/2022 at 9:01 AM, Dairy said:

MEGA + SUPPORT

+ Very Active