cc report

Custom Job Name: site protectorย 

Server: scp rp ๐Ÿค“

Your SteamID:ย STEAM_0:1:106747464

CC Owners SteamID:ย STEAM_0:0:531763929

Reason for Report: conflicting models of opposing branches. one is gensex and the other is Chaos Insurgency Research And development command member. (Chaos insurgency and foundation fight each other btw incase you didnโ€™t know ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ)

Screenshots/Evidence of Issue:ย https://gyazo.com/e5dc0414e7a8525f163d32e1add40a0f

https://gyazo.com/21abea91ff1f2e83b9915e97e07bde20

iโ€™ve probably killed you more then once ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ

ย 

spacer.png

1. R&D does not fight foundation so shouldnโ€™t cause confusionย 

2. No R&D command would be in LCZย 

3. Iโ€™ve spoken with many members of CI about my model and they donโ€™t seem to confused whatsoeverย 

4. I donโ€™t know how to find a new model 0_0

Also the model has been on the CC since the owner first made it which was in 2019

Edited by Pure

Retired MTF Nu7 HTRT COL /CI CPT Pureย 

Retiredย Senior admin, Support team, Forum Diplomat
CC's owned:ย Site Protector,ย PayDay Gangย (DM if interstedย Pure#6718)

This thread is being locked due to the 13 argumentative comments;

In the future a +support / -support doesn't matter at all, If there is a model conflicting with branches, you can't just '-support nothing wrong', It's an issue, regardless of community support.

ย 

Just let Snar do his job, and handle this on his own discretion.

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

• Lead Account Manager

Model will be changed. Theres nothing else more to be said here, i dont care the circumstances that make you think the model is okay to use, the CC rules state plain and simple that CONFLICTING branch models AT ALL arent allowed

Also if i continue to see some of the same names here cause issues on posts, i will take action

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Customย  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017