Date Of Making Forums Account : July 11

Any Warnings On Other GL Servers : No

My Donor Rank: Bronze

Im I A Staff Member In Any Other Community : No

Have I Read The Staff Handbook : Yes

Timezone : PST . PSD During Daylight Savings

What Rank I'm I Applying For : Trial Mod

Why I Believe I Deserve The Rank

I Have Always Had The Desire To Make Sure That The Community Has A Good Time And That The People Want To Ruin A Good Time To Be Punished Accordingly. And To Make Sure That Everyone Has A Good Time And All The Questions Can Be Answered And That The Server Runs Perfectly, And Also Make Sure The New Players Aren't Confused And Are Able To Merge Well With The Community.  I Don't Know If Its A Strange Need To Enforce The Rules Or Because Of The Fact That Nearly Every Server That I Join. I Usually Get Told To Shut Up Or Just Get Bullied In General. And I Don't Want That To Happen To Other People. So I'm Hoping That I Will Be Able To Be Accepted So That I Can Make Sure That Everyone Has A Positive Experience. So I'm Hoping That I Can Get The Trial Moderator Position So THat I can Make Sure That Old And New Or Young Or Old Can All Have A Positive Experience. Thank You For Reading This Goodbye...

Scenario Questions

Q1 

I Would Issue A 5-Day Ban And  A Formal Warning

Q2

I Would Tell Everybody To Stop Talking And I Would Let 1  Of Them Speak At A Time

Q3

It Would Maybe Do A 1 Day Ban For Being A Careless Player Then Hopefully Would Learn His Lesson

Q4

I Would Jail Him For 600 Seconds And Report The Bug To Higher Ups To FIx

Edited by thelightjedi

-SUPPORT
I have no idea who you are and you seems to be like a brand new player so i recomend you to play and get a lot of people to know who you are on the community so a lot of people can back you up for your future staff application.
And the application is very short.

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

-support

I feel in the future you could be an asset to the staff team but, as of now you do not have much playtime and your application is very short with little to no detail. Overall, I feel you can do great if given more time on the server and a better application.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

-Support
Don't think I've ever seen you around but your app seems low effort and really haven't gotten around in the community at all. If you were to pick up activity and be known a bit more around I'm sure you'd make a good staff member

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

-Support
Haven't seen u around, App seems kinda Low effort, plus ur scenario answers are like REALLY short
i would suggest u get some time on the server like 1-2 months.

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.