69th Medical: Rescue Sub Branch update. [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

SAINTY.

Introducing… 69th Medical Pararescue Division

In this update, we will be completely redoing the current Medical Rescue sub battalion, and renaming it the “69th Medical Pararescue Division”

Job Name:

Old: 69th Medical Rescue Squadron
New: 69th Medical Pararescue Division

Loadout:
Old: rw_sw_bino_dark, tfa_nmrih_kknife, keys, rw_sw_dc17ext, rw_sw_se14cc, rw_sw_e11_noscope, rw_sw_e11, rw_sw_tl50, weapon_bacta_grenade, bacta_kit, booster_bacta_kit, weapon_squadshield_arm, garde_a_vousv1.1, cross_arms_swep, weapon_armorkit, zeus_smokegranade.

Remove: rw_sw_tl50, zeus_smokegranade, rw_sw_e11_noscope, rw_sw_e11
New: rw_sw_tl40, rw_sw_dlt19s
New: Add Entity F4 Menu: starwars_jetpack

New Model Pack: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1907141074

In this model pack, we will need the following models extracted and added to the ONE job:

Trooper: models/player/bunny/zephyr_imperial_medics/zephyr_medic_trooper.mdl

Sergeant: models/player/bunny/zephyr_imperial_medics/zephyr_medic_sergeant.mdl

Lieutenant: models/player/bunny/zephyr_imperial_medics/zephyr_medic_lieutenant.mdl

Officer: models/player/bunny/zephyr_imperial_medics/zephyr_medic_officer.mdl

These are the 4 models we need for the job. Just like the Shock Heavy, to avoid having multiple jobs for one sub class, we will include the 4 models on the same job. This will be monitored closely to prevent people from “abusing” this.

This job will bring a fresh new subclass to Medical, the jetpacks will be monitored very closely and have harsh restrictions.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+ support

- changing this to a + after what my sienor Commander told me. 

+ With that being said this would make that sub regiment so much more unique to be on as it stands right now the sub regiment just looks like a normal NCO trooper witch makes no sense given that Enlisted Troopers are allowed to be apart of the job it would add so much more to the sub regiment then what it is now. 

Edited by ZeferGaming

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+ HIGH-FLYING SUPPORT!
This update has been in the works for the past 2-3 weeks. Our goal with this update was to make Rescue stand out far more from the Standard Medical Trooper who can already do surgeries and gains a similar loadout to Rescue as they increase in rank. This rank gives an extra sense of mobility and combat power to Rescue by changing its combat dynamic role, which despite being a specialty is currently seriously underutilized in the current state sub-regiment.

11 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

+/- support

- The models have been suggested to be used in the past and was denied by SMT management

+ With that being said this would make that sub regiment so much more unique to be on as it stands right now the sub regiment just looks like a normal NCO trooper witch makes no sense given that Enlisted Troopers are allowed to be apart of the job it would add so much more to the sub regiment then what it is now. 

^ The models were rejected before when attached to the "Bio-Trooper" idea. SMT stated in response to the denied suggestion post that they were confused of the Bio-Trooper concept, so it's more than likely that was why they weren't accepted rather than the models themselves.

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

+ Support

I Support the idea but not that it replaces Medical Rescue Squadron. I think instead this should be put behind a paywall like apprentice+ or replace the already medical assault class. In my time in the server (admittedly very long ago) there was always problems with adding jetpacks to a non paywall class. in some cases during events they cant even be used because it would crash the server if everyone used them. I personally have tried getting jetpacks added to medical in the past so I wish you luck in getting this added.

ex Medical Commander

4 hours ago, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+ HIGH-FLYING SUPPORT!
This update has been in the works for the past 2-3 weeks. Our goal with this update was to make Rescue stand out far more from the Standard Medical Trooper who can already do surgeries and gains a similar loadout to Rescue as they increase in rank. This rank gives an extra sense of mobility and combat power to Rescue by changing its combat dynamic role, which despite being a specialty is currently seriously underutilized in the current state sub-regiment.

^ The models were rejected before when attached to the "Bio-Trooper" idea. SMT stated in response to the denied suggestion post that they were confused of the Bio-Trooper concept, so it's more than likely that was why they weren't accepted rather than the models themselves.

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

7 hours ago, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+ HIGH-FLYING SUPPORT!

I personally love this idea. 
The different look will make rescue stand out more. As for now rescue just isn't that exiting with their loadout and what they can do. Switching it to a pararesque squad gives them a new unique quick and very mobile healing posibilitys. 
I personally really like the model and since  the current rescue model is the same as the NCO model it will be more clear who is who.

Big + support 

1 hour ago, Bub said:

I personally love this idea. 
The different look will make rescue stand out more. As for now rescue just isn't that exiting with their loadout and what they can do. Switching it to a pararesque squad gives them a new unique quick and very mobile healing posibilitys. 
I personally really like the model and since  the current rescue model is the same as the NCO model it will be more clear who is who.

Big + support 

I second this. Medics are supposed to stand out so they can be noticed in the field and with the different Color skeam / design I think it would be perfect for upholding that duty of standing out.

MEGA + SUPPORT

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

+ SUPPORT
 I love this idea of a pararescue medical sub battalion. Doing this would opine up new possibility's for missions involving field surgery's and space walks. I am jealous for russtime because he with all of this cool things for his sub battalion. Also the models look awesome

+support

If this gets thru rescue will no longer just be "better medics" they will become a more unique sub-regiment. And will not only make medical a more pivotal battalion in general but, attract interest from individuals still looking for a battalion to call their own. And while giving people jetpacks may sound unwise at first, with the proper training and supervision the para-rescue squadron will be one of the greatest sub regiments to serve the empire.

On 7/31/2022 at 10:35 AM, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+ HIGH-FLYING SUPPORT!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• 2 weeks later...