Add The Lumber Axe and Pickaxe to the Armory - Denied

Its Buck

What are you suggesting? - Add the lumber axe or Pickaxe to the armory NPC. 

How would this change better the server? -  It would encourage people to mine and AFK. it also rewards D-class jobs that dont spawn with a axe or pickaxe to be able to mine when all the slots are full. or their trying to escape on a class that doesnt have one. (IE like how keypad crackers are currently)

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - The economy could change from people getting more money but I dont see that as a bad thing.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Everyone who wants to mine in peace

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

57 minutes ago, Grеg said:

-Support
Would make CCs that have it already basically waste their actual money.

facts.  -support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, Grеg said:

-Support

How? CCs can have guns in the armory does that mean they wasted their money just because you can buy it from the armory?

+Support 
Its just better for everyone overall who escapes to surface and just wants to mine.

2 hours ago, Grеg said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

21 hours ago, SnarledBison said:

How? CCs can have guns in the armory does that mean they wasted their money just because you can buy it from the armory?

+Support 
Its just better for everyone overall who escapes to surface and just wants to mine.

Yea I agree it just makes players that aren't a high enough level able to gain some money. I dont really we should think about CC's when talking about adding things to the server  

+SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||