Should I be a tiral moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a tiral moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Emmitt

What is your steam name?: Emmitt

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:47813952

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes was an admin on a perp server years ago

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) mid to late June 2022

What date did you make your forums account?  July 1, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? trail moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: Central Standard Time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve the role of Trial moderator because I have been putting in a ton of work since my last application getting to know others in the community. I am always pleasant to everyone I come in contact with no matter the circumstance.I play on the server daily for at the very least 4 hours. On my days off I am usually on for 12 or more hours. With having that amount of playtime available I would be honored to help with the increasing number of minges along with any other issues that may arise with players in the community. I never take sides even if a sit were to involve someone I know well on the server. Physical proof such as videos or logs will always prevail. I would be more than happy to let other staff members get a break and be able to RP. I am currently as helpful as possible to any player that has a question about what to do on the server. Overall I think I deserve the role due to my maturity level, kindness, and eagerness to help others. I'd also like to add while being a mature and a serious player I do still know how to have fun and that this is only a game and want everyone to have an enjoyable time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would bring the individual to a sit and ask why they are mass rdming. After the cursing starts and assuming they refuse to stop I would gag or mute them. Then I would proceed to get proof of the situation either by the player who reported it if they have a video or in the logs. Once I have obtained proof I would explain what our rule is on RDM and then contact an Admin+ to issue a 5 day ban for the offence. Then I would return the reporting player to their previous location and patiently wait for the next issue to arise.

20220729190347_1.jpg

Edited by Emmitt
Two screen shots were on the post
  • Like 1

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

2 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

I've seen Emmitt on numerous times, seems to have a good understanding of the rules. 

Best of Luck!

1 hour ago, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly Person

-Good Luck

2 hours ago, soup95 said:

+support active seems like a great guy best of luck to you man!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

16 hours ago, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly Person

-Good Luck

17 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

I've seen Emmitt on numerous times, seems to have a good understanding of the rules. 

Best of Luck!

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC