Should Maverick be Trial Mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Maverick be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ensign Mav

What is your steam name?: Maverick

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:65644683

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Well i could try to list all the servers i've been staff for but it's a bit too many. I've had experience running a large community as owner for a period of time as well as being manage and HA+ for several communities. I assist in many capacities and have had the buisness experience that came with owning said community as well. Not sure if i am allowed to list community names so i will refrain from doing so until told otherwise.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Sometime in 2020 i start on a off/on every so often. Didnt really start taking server seriously till july of this year.

What date did you make your forums account

December 25, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Apprentice i think from imperialrp. otherwise user i guess.

How many warns do you have on the server?: None

Have you donated? Yes, Apprentice Package

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard time.

Permission (Admin+ need this): None.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): In almost any situation, noone really deserves a rank but deserves an opportunity, a chance to do more so long as they have the mindset, the passion and the ability to show they are worth the shot. I believe i can take that first step in this community. I also told the lead admin i would be his Super Admin in 6 months or less and i'd hate to be a lier. Im a straight up honest guy and i intend to follow my word and offer up my vast amount of experience to assist any and everyone in this community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would bring them sit, i would ask them stop cursing and allow me a chance to speak so I could deal with situation at hand. If it continues, warn them that i will gag them. If it continues, Gag them. Talk to them about thier mass rdm situation and handle it accordingly to the punishment guidelines that are laid out for staff. The same could also be said if they decide to switch to chat and curse constantly and spam stuff.

Edited by Maverick255
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director

• Maverick255 changed the title to Maverick's Staff Application
On 7/30/2022 at 3:46 PM, Anomaly said:

PLus Support Mav is a really good guy and knows the rules. I think he would be a great member of the Team!

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 7/30/2022 at 1:46 AM, Anomaly said:

PLus Support Mav is a really good guy and knows the rules. I think he would be a great member of the Team!

• Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

12 hours ago, Solo said:

+Support 

-He has been a hard worker in naval.

-I feel he has the experience to join.

- Feel he would be a great help to newer staff members.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

+Support

Good member of the community

Would make a good addition to the staff team

- App is a little short 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

Seems like he fully understands the concept of a staff member and I want to seem him not lie about becoming a Super Admin although he would have to put in a TON of work. I fully agree with people having to earn their position and not just get it handed to them. 

+ Support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander