Fixer the medic getting the Booster Bacta kit [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Diamondback

Battalion Name: Imperial Commando 

Job/Class Name: Fixer 

Weapon Kit: - Current loadout: - 

Dual DC-17 side arm (Red), DC-17 side arm, F-187 Fusion Cutter, DC-17m Rifle (Red), DC-17m Shotgun (red) Bacta Kit, Detonator, Smoke Grenade, Thermal Detonator, Flashbang, 

Add: - Booster Bacta Kit 

Remove: 

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): i feel that this is a good change for fixer because he is a medic and i feel adding this will help out the medics on the battlefield 

Health: - 

Current: - 800

New: 800

Armor: - 

Current: - 350

New: 350

Reason for health/armor changes: there wont be any changes for Fixer's HP

Description (Optional): Delta Squad Medic / Hacker 

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: i beleave fixer is supposed to be the medic anyway because he is the only person in delta with the bacta kit besides boss 

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

+ SUPPORT

Letting one Vice Commander job have the Bacta Booster Kit would not hurt the Medical Corps.

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00