1. 1. Should I?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Jack

What is your steam name?: Jackwebb1112

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:102743983

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): jackwebb1112#0361

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain):
Yes I do. I was a high ranking staff member, head admin, for 5 years on a DarkRP server called eclipse. I was staff here on SCP for about a year or so, got up to senior mod and was there for a good few months. I was also duel staff on our JvS server, senior moderator, and was there until it moved to CWLRP. During my last time off I actually was a manager on another community that shifted away from gmod to focus on another game.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):
I joined late 2018 some and fully started playing about june 2019 give or take 

What date did you make your forums account? 
May 12, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?
I have 5 warnings 
image.png.5c37ef1ba55274e9455e3b31387e94c9.png

The RDM one by luci is actually a meme but I'm unable to appeal it do to my forums account and in-game account being separate
Also the mass RDM was just me and some friends killing each other and someone wasn't apart of it and we killed em by mistake

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Patron

Are you a staff member in another community?: No

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: Central

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
Well basically I'm bored, thought of getting back into staffing as it was pretty fun. But I believe I deserve the rank due to the amount of experience I have in staffing, being apart of gaminglight/SCP for such a long time, and knowledge in RP. Thoughout my 7k hours of playing garrys mod, about 6k of that has been apart of some staff team. I know my way around ULX and rules like the back of my hand and don't need any real guidance in staffing off the bat compared to the newer staffing lad. As with my extended time in gaminglight, specifically SCP-RP, I know most/understand all the rules and how to implement them fairly and rationally. SInce I also have a high knowledge in branches, I can help out every new player with any questions they have or anything similar. 
So simply due to my experience and time on the server, I think that puts me ahead of other trying to apply.

Questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
I would calmy explain to them what they did wrong and that they will receive a warning for Mass RDM and staff diss. Will warn them, and then call an admin to make sure they receive their 5 day ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?:
I would separate everyone to their own area and ask them each individually their side of the story. From then I will take the information and put together a story I think is fit based off everyone accounts, bring everyone back, explain what I heard and then will give my verdict based off the story I put together. From there if any warns need to be handed out I will, and then return everyone once it is all sorted in the end.

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+Support
-Pros
Has been here long enough to know most if not nearly all the rules
Has Experiance

-Cons
App is kinda short
Answer to questions could use more detail

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

3 hours ago, Pure said:

+Support
-Pros
Has Experiance

-Cons
App is kinda short

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

11 hours ago, Pure said:

App is kinda short

I was going to make it longer but felt if I were to add anything it would just be filler. I mainly just got to the point in the app to avoid filler as I don't think I need to list every specific detail lol

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 7/28/2022 at 10:30 PM, Pure said:

+Support
-Pros
Has Experiance

-Cons
App is kinda short

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

+Support

-Longstanding member of the community, definitely has the experience to navigate the rules and use discretion where necessary
-Lots of experience in staffing, both on SCP:RP and elsewhere
-Fairly level-headed and impartial individual in my dealings with him

the menace is returning 💀💀💀💀💀+support obv

also lets b honest app length doesn't really matter if you can get to the point in a couple sentences, also community relations >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> app length

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

+support

Og member

Knows the rules

Great person!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Old school member so he knows all
Seems to always be around Gaming light, just needs to pick up activity a bit on the server

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

7 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Old school member so he knows all
Seems to always be around Gaming light, just needs to pick up activity a bit on the server

16 hours ago, J0LT said:

+support

Og member

Knows the rules

Great person!

Nah i think he deserves a chance

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team