• Denied

In-game name: My in-game name on

ImperialRP is Clark

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:157542676

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

My current rank is TMOD

Have you donated to the server?:

i have donated to the server with the LORD Rank.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

No and i plan not to.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

no i have never received any warnings.

How much time do you have on the server?:

i have 200+ Hours on this server .

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

Sadly i cant find anything about the GL Lore so no i dont know alot But im Willing To Learn.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

i want to become a gamemaster to help this community have fun and have alot of experience in the battlefield [with combat events] even so i want everyone to join in together and not be left out i want everyone to just have alot of fun and a humorous day.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I Should Be Trusted With GM Because I Want To Help This Server, But Its Really Your Decision If You Dont Give Me The GM Rank But I Would Highly Recommend It Because Along With Me Joining The GM Team I Also Can Bring Some Quality Events/Sims/Missions.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes I Am Familiar With ULX, If U Want Me To Elaborate It Is A Addon For Administrators/Moderators.  

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

I Have Never Been A GM But I Can Use Commands And I Know How GM Functions Efficiently.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

A On Ship Event, If I Were To Be Hosting It I Would Bring A Rebellion Ship In AS And Send Down Droppods Along With 2/3 Actors As Rebel Elites One Possibly A Jedi.

A Off Ship Event, If i Were Hosting I Would Ask A Naval Or ISB To Hyperspace Us To A Planet [Tattoine/Hoth], And I Would Have A ''Rebel Base/Pirate Base'' Set Up On Planet And Let The Members Of The ISD Attack It. I Would Include At The Start A Hackable Entrance And Have 3 Or 2 Hackable Data Bases also 4 or 3 Actors On Hills Ready For A Surprise Attack Yet again 1 Possibly a Jedi, After They Have Finished With The Base I Let Them Orbital Bombard The Planet.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give tfa_electrobatonfx !give tfa_electrobatonfx EVENT !give tfa_electrobatonfx @ !give tfa_electrobatonfx ^ .

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model models/player/prospero/501stheavy/501stheavy.mdl !model models/player/prospero/501stheavy/501stheavy.mdl EVENT. !model models/player/prospero/501stheavy/501stheavy.mdl ^ !model models/player/prospero/501stheavy/501stheavy.mdl @

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

I Have Read The Guidelines.

-Clark

Edited by Kanye Southern

Gonna drop my Plus Support here as he is a decent T-Mod and has been on the server for quite some time. Knows ULX and event ideas are decent.

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

The application is kinda short with some answers that seems a little bit rushed.
But i see you around quite alot and youre are dedicated so you will receive my +support.
Good luck!

3 hours ago, Bub said:

The application is kinda short with some answers that seems a little bit rushed.
But i see you around quite alot and youre are dedicated so you will receive my +support.
Good luck!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

DENIED

We do not find you as a sutiable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.