Yall gotta stop being soft

Average Pipebomb enjoyer

1 hour ago, Snarlax said:

repeated targeting of one of our forums moderators for doing the job they were assigned to do, and being disrespectful to some ones intelligence is unneeded on our platforms in the first place

Repeated targeting? He called them a power creeping neck beard and then said “Let’s see if the forums more are happy with this post, @(aforementioned staff) take notes”. Because he wanted people viewing the post to know that they could DM him if someone was abusing the keycard bug and his post were getting hidden. And as for the second part about disrespect, if That’s a big enough deal to blacklist someone I have no idea what made you think it was ok to say this: 

53 minutes ago, Snarlax said:

I'd start here if you're having trouble reading the english language.

Once you're done with that, this is a great guide for literary analysis!

sorry bro, I don’t have any problems with you and I usually stay silent on drama like this but this entire situation is ridiculous and I don’t know how you felt justified to blacklist someone over what a forums ban could’ve solved. 

• Like 4

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

13 minutes ago, BadAim said:

Repeated targeting? He called them a power creeping neck beard and then said “Let’s see if the forums more are happy with this post, @(aforementioned staff) take notes”. Because he wanted people viewing the post to know that they could DM him if someone was abusing the keycard bug and his post were getting hidden. And as for the second part about disrespect, if That’s a big enough deal to blacklist someone I have no idea what made you think it was ok to say this: 

sorry bro, I don’t have any problems with you and I usually stay silent on drama like this but this entire situation is ridiculous and I don’t know how you felt justified to blacklist someone over what a forums ban could’ve solved. 

I dont much see how  my comment was disrespect, i was merely providing resources to someone who told me to speak like a "normal ass person". This is an American server with the primary language being english, so  My intiial message seems pretty normal to me no?

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 8

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

9 minutes ago, Snarlax said:

I dont much see how  my comment was disrespect, i was merely providing resources to someone who told me to speak like a "normal ass person". This is an American server with the primary language being english, so  My intiial message seems pretty normal to me no?

I found it disrespectful 

8 minutes ago, SDFvzbdraefDempsy said:

I found it disrespectful 

Ah man, im sorry you feel that way. Usually however, people who feel disrespected by my messages dont respond with laughing emojis. 🤔

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

So is nothing in this thread going to get hidden? Perhaps "your stupid" didn't need to get hidden. Maybe toaster should have just called him a fucking bitch then the post wouldn't have gotten hidden. 

Also, why hide it? I rarely ever see the edit feature utilized. Could have easily removed "your stupid" if it was so toxic.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Also, why hide it?

Normal diplomats cannot edit posts, the comments were hidden by a diplomat, not by Snar

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

FORUM DIPLOMAT MESSAGE

Please Keep all comments on this post as civil and respectful as possible 

I understand you all have different opinions on certain subjects but there is no need to be toxic and disrespectful about it

Thank you for your time

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

2 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

FORUM DIPLOMAT MESSAGE

Please Keep all comments on this post as civil and respectful as possible 

I understand you all have different opinions on certain subjects but there is no need to be toxic and disrespectful about it

Thank you for your time

yes sir!