Yall gotta stop being soft

Average Pipebomb enjoyer

im just about done hearing shit like "Oh he got blacklisted for saying someone has a language barrier" or "Oh he got blacklisted because he called someone out for a racist remark"  And no saying "Retarded" shouldn't be "ableism", Shit like this has been said many times but its just about time people actually do something about it, If you are one of those people that say "Retard" or "Sped" is an offensive term, consider keeping it to yourself, i already know im going to fill up an entire fucking pool of tears by posting this but yall just gotta reflect a little.

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

As of right now saying those words are not bannable/ warnable in any way really, and the whole warning/banning someone for ableism is something that we really stopped doing a while ago. This whole thing went to SMT for review and was decided that alot of the thing's said in the old staffing handbook/ way of training was a bit outdated and a bit to strict, so alot of things have been reworked and rethought out for a more lenient and forgiving mindset instead of just of dealing out bans. Now there still are rules of course but these changes should help with the "walking on eggshells" feeling people said they was experiencing on the server.

• Like 2

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Bro it ain’t even the ableism shit, someone just got blacklisted for calling out an admin that hid a post for toxicity since the reply called someone stupid.

Free toaster 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Lucas, I agree with you but I think you don't understand the entire story if I understand you correctly. (Assuming you're referring to Toaster's BL) 

Keep in mind how you started this post: 

12 hours ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

im just about done hearing shit like

Understand the situation completely then compose your opinions on it. I do agree people are way too soft and it's annoying how easy it is to get reported for casual trash talk but context is key. And don't go making a post because you're misinformed.

Anyway #FreeToaster. 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

37 minutes ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

I used toasters and funnyfish0s blacklists as a set of references 

In both of those cases their behavior far exceeded name calling. There’s a difference between calling someone shit and actively going out of your way to be a dick.

• Laughing 1
  • Skull 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

In both of those cases their behavior far exceeded name calling. There’s a difference between calling someone shit and actively going out of your way to be a dick.

Still shouldn't have warranted a blacklist for either case 

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

2 hours ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

Still shouldn't have warranted a blacklist for either case 

You come to learn pretty quick that it isnt what is "justified" or "warranted". Just be loud and hurt feelings and you're just gone with a click of a button.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Skull 2

22 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

You come to learn pretty quick that it isnt what is "justified" or "warranted". Just be loud and hurt feelings and you're just gone with a click of a button.

king

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

You have a my little pony profile picture, your argument is invalid

that doesn't warrant a blacklist

I dont care if your feelings got hurt

for losing o5

thanks for laughing btw 

• Laughing 1
  • Skull 4

1 minute ago, YOURMOM.COM said:

You have a my little pony profile picture, your argument is invalid

that doesn't warrant a blacklist

I dont care if your feelings got hurt

for losing o5

Thank you for your input Mr. *looks at notes* YourMom dot com.

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 5:48 AM, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

im just about done hearing shit like "Oh he got blacklisted for saying someone has a language barrier" or "Oh he got blacklisted because he called someone out for a racist remark"  And no saying "Retarded" shouldn't be "ableism", Shit like this has been said many times but its just about time people actually do something about it, If you are one of those people that say "Retard" or "Sped" is an offensive term, consider keeping it to yourself, i already know im going to fill up an entire fucking pool of tears by posting this but yall just gotta reflect a little.

This is obviously in majority reference to the blacklist made on Toaster by Me. What's laughable is that the posts that actually got toaster blacklisted are hidden and only visible by both SMT and the Forums Diplomat Team, which makes the "language barrier comment irrelevant here as its got nothing to do with the original blacklist reason

We pride ourselves on having a staff team that goes out of there way to keep every platform we operate on a safe and enjoyable place for all members, which is exactly why when someone goes out of their way to call another member on the forums "stupid", that in itself does not warrant a blacklist. What does however, is the repeated targeting of one of our forums moderators for doing the job they were assigned to do, and being disrespectful to some ones intelligence is unneeded on our platforms in the first place, there are better choices you can make to ensure that you are remaining respectful to everyone within our community, and toaster did not only fail to meet those steps, but took it further and began harassing a forum diplomat in the section of the forums that I work with. This is where it becomes a blacklistable issue, as that sort of behavior is not one off instances, but a repeated behavior that would have surely impacted another members or staffs experience later down the line. 

So in reference to toasters ban, nothing about it was being "soft", its protecting the integrity of our staff team and playerbase by removing the people whos intent is to bring others down and be disrespectful to players for absolutely no reason

• Gaminglight Love 3

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

38 minutes ago, Snarlax said:

This is obviously in majority reference to the blacklist made on Toaster by Me. What's laughable is that the posts that actually got toaster blacklisted are hidden and only visible by both SMT and the Forums Diplomat Team, which makes the "language barrier comment irrelevant here as its got nothing to do with the original blacklist reason

We pride ourselves on having a staff team that goes out of there way to keep every platform we operate on a safe and enjoyable place for all members, which is exactly why when someone goes out of their way to call another member on the forums "stupid", that in itself does not warrant a blacklist. What does however, is the repeated targeting of one of our forums moderators for doing the job they were assigned to do, and being disrespectful to some ones intelligence is unneeded on our platforms in the first place, there are better choices you can make to ensure that you are remaining respectful to everyone within our community, and toaster did not only fail to meet those steps, but took it further and began harassing a forum diplomat in the section of the forums that I work with. This is where it becomes a blacklistable issue, as that sort of behavior is not one off instances, but a repeated behavior that would have surely impacted another members or staffs experience later down the line. 

So in reference to toasters ban, nothing about it was being "soft", its protecting the integrity of our staff team and playerbase by removing the people whos intent is to bring others down and be disrespectful to players for absolutely no reason

@Snarlaxyo wtf does any of this shit mean I’m not tryna do anylyzation and notations on this shit speak like a normal ass person 

4 minutes ago, SDFvzbdraefDempsy said:

@Snarlaxyo wtf does any of this shit mean I’m not tryna do anylyzation and notations on this shit speak like a normal ass person 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

I'd start here if you're having trouble reading the english language.

Once you're done with that, this is a great guide for literary analysis!

https://www.goshen.edu/academics/english/literary-analysis-guide/#:~:text=Discuss what happens in the,the meaning of the passage.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2
  • Skull 1

Lead Account Manager

30 minutes ago, Snarlax said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

I'd start here if you're having trouble reading the english language.

Once you're done with that, this is a great guide for literary analysis!

https://www.goshen.edu/academics/english/literary-analysis-guide/#:~:text=Discuss what happens in the,the meaning of the passage.

that joke sucked

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

irony

• Skull 1

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

2 minutes ago, GarGar said:

that joke sucked

irony

dang, good thing i dont seek validation of my jokes from others or id be in trouble

Lead Account Manager

23 minutes ago, Snarlax said:

dang, good thing i dont seek validation of my jokes from others or id be in trouble

image0-1-1-1.png

im joking snar dont blacklist me ong

Edited by GarGar
  • Skull 1

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar