Lesters request for theta to be removed/demoted from staff- Denied

Lester

Name Lester

my reasoning: Parish was in a sit with a player who had a username that was breaking rules. The player with the name decided to complain to Theta that Parish was "Harassing him".

I proceeded to call him out on this in game and he said that it was "misconduct" what misconduct are you talking about?. How is doing your job as staff a removable thing?. Also why was Parish removed from 501st for something that he did on staff?, I have 0 doubts that this may have something to v with Theta removing Parish from 501st because he may have wanted a rank, which is putting his admin abilities to his own advantage. General suns had brought me into a ticket to tell me to stop, and Theta came over and said "stop talking about the past" before hand General suns had never denied these things about him.

PS- ik this isn't following format but i truly dont give a fuck i make my points and there no reason he should have been removed from anything

Forum Diplomat Message
Follow the format.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Please don't speak about blacklisted members via the forums. 

• Thanks 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

1) I received multiple clips about Parish from multiple people about Parish harassing someone in game over a name that wasn't invalid. This was after he had abused his rank in 501st to have them attack the person in question (iirc, I don't remember too well as it's a very minor footnote to me) and this was not the first issue with him. I was fully within my rights to remove Parish, who went rogue afterwards.

2) I asked you to not call me a "big bitch" in chat or keep being disrespectful to me about how I run my battalion. I asked you to not bring up the past and dredge up old drama when everyone was having a good night- you ignored me in game and pretended to be AFK.

This will be the only thing I post here as I don't really feel a need to defend my actions further, as I was fully within my rights. Have a good night Franklin, I hope you find a hobby.

• Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

7 hours ago, Theta said:

1) I received multiple clips about Parish from multiple people about Parish harassing someone in game over a name that wasn't invalid. This was after he had abused his rank in 501st to have them attack the person in question (iirc, I don't remember too well as it's a very minor footnote to me) and this was not the first issue with him. I was fully within my rights to remove Parish, who went rogue afterwards.

2) I asked you to not call me a "big bitch" in chat or keep being disrespectful to me about how I run my battalion. I asked you to not bring up the past and dredge up old drama when everyone was having a good night- you ignored me in game and pretended to be AFK.

This will be the only thing I post here as I don't really feel a need to defend my actions further, as I was fully within my rights. Have a good night Franklin, I hope you find a hobby.

Imagine being a high enough rank to where you could abuse it willingly and not exspect to be punished this was just. 

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• Head of Staff

DENIED

No violations are seen by SMT in this report. No evidence has been provided. The specified staff member will not be punished.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander