SCP-106 Masstest

Hampter

Lore Rank/Name: Expr Hampter

SCP #: 106 and 513

Test Idea: My test idea was to ring SCP-513 inside of SCP-106's holding container.

Background Research: From other masstests prior to this one, I have seen 513's effects on certain SCP's. So I determined that maybe it can be used against all SCPs.

Hypothesis: I believe that if we were to ring SCP-513 inside of SCP-106's chambers, then there would be a psychological effect on SCP-106. 

Observations (what happened?): After placing SCP-513 inside of the chamber, SCP-106 immediately reacted to the bell. Showing a sign of fear as it moved away from the bell. When holding SCP-513 closer to 106, he was seen moving around the container away from it without even ringing the bell.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images): None (Recording didn't work 😞 )

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?): In conclusion, my belief in the fact that SCP-513 would cause some psychological effect on SCP-106 was correct, I believe that this finding can be used as a way of either preventing SCP-106 from leaving his cell in the future or in the case of his breach, prevent him from attacking any foundation members.

Euclid (83%)

Creativity 10/10

Presentation 10/10

Typography 8/10

Writing 05/10

I love the idea behind the test log. This brings in question if 513 can be used to protect people from 106. This though may not he the case if 106 can freely enter his pocket dimension and of course this would cause the dame affect to whoever hears the ring of 513. All though the test idea was great there is inconsistencies within your grammar and little background info about both 513 and 106. 

• Like 1