RInzler's MTF Delta-5 Application

Rinzler

Name: Rinzler
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433360051
Discord ID: kodak#5906

Rank/Branch: N/A

I have zero punishments on record since joining the server in November of 2020. 

Why I want to join Delta-5
I am interested in joining Mobile Task Force Delta-5 again and in particular because it is the group that I felt most apart of last time I played the server. I am restarting my involvement in the Gaminglight and Garry's Mod community and this to me is the best first step that I can take. As far as the in-game aspect is concerned, the gameplay loop, tasks, and responsibilities of Delta-5 on site interest me most, and I want to put my previous experience to use in service to the branch. 

Why I should be let into Delta-5
I have a wide range of experience both in and out of Delta-5, the Gaminglight community, and Garry's Mod. Server-side, I have previously served in Mobile Task Forces Nu-7, Epsilon-11, and Delta-5 at the ranks of SM, SM, and CPL respectively. I also served the foundation as a member of Mobile Task Force ███████, under the callsign of November 42. Outside of the server, I have served on the staff teams of all sizes, as all ranks, in a multiple communities, performing all manner of duties with excellence, and diligence. In console and PC based military simulation groups, I learned the fundamentals of squad-based tactics, asymmetrical warfare, unit leadership, and other items of relevance. To put it simply, I am a capable, determined, and seasoned fighter, follower, and leader. It is what I have learned over the years that I want to once again put to use in service of Delta-5. 

Under oath, I swear to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values. 

I appreciate your time and consideration
~Rinzler

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower