Add Motorcycles - Accepted - Denied

gytrooper

+Support

Very good i like this

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

• Head Admin
7 hours ago, Emmitt said:

+support 

Would be cool to have a selection of bikes to cruise on. Branching off of that idea biker gangs could be a thing. 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+ Support

I remember there was issues with crashes in terms of motorcycles but it seems like SMT done a great job of fixing that. So it would be very cool to see bikes in the server!

On 7/29/2022 at 8:02 AM, beansbutbeans said:

-support state paid for the bike to have it exclusively

I hope you understand man, when departments pay for that, its normally in the terms of no other government department can use motorcycles because obviously its an exclusive addon to make state very cool. Unless those rules changed, police motorcycles are exclusive to state, but regular motorcycles are not exclusive to the rest of the server.

I am more concerned if this specific add-on would work fine however the idea of motorcycles in general for criminals are really cool!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

- Support

State payed to be the only ones with bikes, wouldn't be fair to us.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ Support.

I'd be curious to hear from State Owner / SMT about what exactly the deal was? Was this a deal to be the sole gov department to have bikes or was it all encompassing that nobody on the server could have a bike. There is a big difference between different Gov Departments and Crim. If the bikes are good and one of the much more expensive vehicles to obtain then it really wouldn't degrade from the fact that state would still be the only gov department to have bikes. 

In any case. I support this because you should only be able to pay to obtain something out of the game, you shouldn't be able to pay for someone else NOT to have something.

On 7/29/2022 at 8:02 AM, beansbutbeans said:

-support state paid for the bike to have it exclusively

what? State didn't pay for anything all of our main deparments don't pay for things to be added to the server, the only departments that would have to pay for an addition would be a custom department

• Heart-Eyes 1

13 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

what? State didn't pay for anything all of our main deparments don't pay for things to be added to the server, the only departments that would have to pay for an addition would be a custom department

We payed $100 to get the SPMU bike locked to only state so no other departments could use the motorbike.

We didn't pay for motorbikes in general to be locked. If people want Ducatis or Yamahas let them have it.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png