Should I get ET?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get ET?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Adam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:198765610

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Senior Admin

How long have you been playing on the server?: 10 Months (Roughly) 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?: Yeah

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 5image.thumb.png.8d7cf2aaf8677bac9772cef58a0e6cea.png

Why do you want to join event team?: I would like to join Event Team to help create fun events that the community will enjoy and assist players with Event Team matters whether it be through helping branches with their PT's or taking tickets where a player requires ET. I'm also from the (GMT) timezone, and there tends to not be alot of events hosted during this time & ET tickets often go unresponded to for a while, so if I do get accepted, I can host events during the GMT timezone and assist players who may require an ET during this timezone.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I should be trusted to be a part of Event Team due to being a current Senior Admin & Forums Diplomat and Prior Senior Admin and Gamemaster on Imperial. If I can be trusted with these ranks, then I believe I'm more than cable of being trusted to be a part of the Event Team.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yeah

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): An event I could create would be where there is a maze and one person would be modeled to a model of my choosing known as the 'Killer' and the rest would be modeled as DCLASS known as the 'Runners'. The Runners would start at one side of the maze, and the Killer would start at the other side of the maze. The goal of the Runners would be to try and escape the maze and the goal of the Killer would be to find and kill the Runners in the maze. The Runners who make it out of the maze would win a money prize.

Edited by Adam.

7 hours ago, Chineseman said:

+Support 
Good application 
Fit to be part of ET

Yea i only worry about his activity but I'm sure he could get that sorted 

+SUPPORT

Edited by Demon Dice

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 7/26/2022 at 3:48 AM, Pure said:

+Support 

Bro went inactive as soon as he got MAJ in CI but he seems to know what hes doing as a senior admin

his activity could of been better but i dont think its such a big deal to have SO much activity 

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥