1. 1. Should we make Billybob ET again?

• Yes, give him a chance.
    • No, not yet.

In-Game Name:  Billybob

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:61232729

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold 

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since December 2022

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes, I was Prior ET

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 1  (CANT ATTACH MY SCREENSHOT GMOD WON'T SAVE IT)
(December 18th, 2021. Warned for FailRP)

Why do you want to join event team?  As I was prior event team, I really miss making and creating stories that players on the SCP Server can enjoy. I've always had a passion for writing stories and being able to adjust them on the fly.  I personally would go back to creating in depth events not just throw away ones or repeated situations that everyone has seen on the server.  

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I did it before without issues and created some very interesting and in-depth events that were enjoyed on the server.  I never took advantage of the staff powers I had, and always was asked permissions from SET before using any SET only or had them use the entity/weapon for me.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Very

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Instead of describing new events I can create I will give examples of old events I created for SCP-RP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lvV9_Sb0L06tiFULKZwdO_ya2Kfq7izG-gd7rLcAVCY/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X6iSIirLVtACIQctkvkPfu-kl25i9eAmBhrBoM1pv0k/edit?usp=sharing

I can promise that I will continue to create high quality events for the Server if I get accepted again. Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by JDWhatever

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

+support Billy is a great canidate for ET. he  Has a great understanding of the SCP universe and lore. Overall great canidate for ET

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

19 minutes ago, Its Buck said:

+support Billy is a great canidate for ET. he  Has a great understanding of the SCP universe and lore. Overall great canidate for ET

MASSIVE +support

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+support very good event team man, me recommend

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

27 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+Support

Man got warned in the future

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+support

billybob was a great ET and I even got to participate in some of his events. His events were very realistic, lore related, and he always had the best events.

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

On 7/30/2022 at 2:07 AM, Boomer SCP said:

+support

billybob was a great ET and I even got to participate in some of his events. His events were very realistic, lore related, and he always had the best events.

give the dude a chance

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥