Ghost's Delta-5 Application

GHOST23

Name- Ghost 
Steam ID-76561199122345832
Discord Name-Ghost/Cj#1690

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- in gensec im a Pvt 

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)-I have no warns 

Why do you want to join Delta-5? i want to join Delta 5 because you guys do most of the action and I'm bored of gensec and i want to do the action parts like capturing scps, killing ci, also securing and keeping safe the foundation. Also, another reason is that you guys keep the whole faculty safe from anything you guys protect and i want to be like you guys someday. I like the way you guys handle stuff like scps ci and other sorts of stuff.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I should be accepted into the Delta 5 because I’m very active and would make me stand out. I'm very hard working as well as a good listener. I am good at solving problematic Problems and I have got good leadership skills. I'm also not biased. I can be of help to the future of the staff team and further help out this community.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?Yes 

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! Yes 

Edited by GHOST23