4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Rear Admiral?

• Yes (State Why)
    • No (State Why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

Psyche

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason I want to be a Rear Admiral for this branch is because of a multitude of reasons. Firstly, as a Rear Admiral I'd be able to be more involved within the battalion and with the low number of Low Command right now I could be a very big help to the command team. I've always had a really big passion for Naval as it's always taken one of my lives on the server. With my experience as a former Vice Admiral, I know how everything works and I would be a really good help. Secondly, I believe that as Rear Admiral I would be able to bring more views on how things would be done within the battalion, especially roleplay-wise. I've been through so many scenarios and situations that I have many suggestions/ideas that could make the battalion even better and more fun for the new enlisted. Thirdly, as Rear Admiral I would make the battalion grow even more and help make it more appealing to new players on the server. In my personal opinion, I have not seen any good missions, trainings, or simulations. They all seem very boring and that they are done just to complete quota. I have many ideas for good SIMs and missions that could make the battalion very fun. Lastly, we only have two Low Command members trying their best to help out a battalion. With me as a Rear Admiral I'd be able to help out the enlisted/supervisors and ease some of stress on the Low Command team.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

980 Hours (BM)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a Rear Admiral is to help out the Naval battalion in many ways, and to prove themselves eligible for a higher rank within the battalion. They oversee the supervisors and are expected to train them very well. They're supposed to be making sure all lower ranks are doing what they're supposed to and have to be able to provide help where ever is needed. The Rear Admirals are supposed to be role models for the lower ranking members and are supposed to always be on top of everything. Lastly, they are expected to be doing roster updates for the battalion and making sure that there are no mistakes made.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I should be trusted with rank of Rear Admiral because of my experience of being in commanding positions. I've been able to uphold the standards of the ranks granted to me and I've never once abused or misused any powers granted to me. I've always been on top of my game and have always done what's expected of me. Naval trusted me twice with Low Command, Havoc trusted me with Tenn Graneet, and SF trusted me with SAO.

7. How often can you be Online?

About 3-4 Hours Daily

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

SCP: Prop Abuse, Lying to Admin, Mic Spam, FailRP
PoliceRP: Stealing Vehicle
I used to be a very big minge, all these warns above are about 2-3 years old.

ImperialRP: ARDM

I accidentally shot someone and was warned, it was also a really long time ago.

Edited by Psyche

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

+Support
Seen him as Tenn Graneet before and he excelled well, way beyond expectations for Havoc.

Would be a great benefit for the Naval.

Matured overtime progressively as a member of Naval and proved himself in his commanding abilities that he is fit for the job.

• Heart-Eyes 1

+ massive support

- been a long time Naval loyalists 

- was a former Tenn gerenet 

- was a former Vice Admiral 

- has the leadership skills and the seriousness to be a Command member 

Well deserving of this position. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

7 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

+ massive support

- been a long time Naval loyalists