Fixer/Corners IC VCMDR Resignation

Corners

I will keep this short. Quite frankly I have a lot of things going on in my life right now, especially health wise, to the extent that I neither have the time nor desire to get on the server. For the most part I've enjoyed my entire time on the server and experiences I have had with others. 
Thank you to all members of IC for making it the best battalion on the server! 

Special Thanks to the following; 

Caine & Ravix: You two were by far some of the friendliest people during my entire time on the server, you both made my experience that much better in IC.

Jump: You have been an excellent Commander so far, don't stop doing what your doing. Hope you get as far as you want on this server. Fix your fookin grammar though. 

Diabeto & Diamondback: You both made excellent Omega Vice Lead's/Lead's, I have faith you will do nothing but good as VCMDR's.

Wraith: Even though you've had your issues on this server you still made every minute that I was on the server with you incredible, learn to read. 

Nimo: Not sure you'll read this but if you do I've known you since your Nu7 VCMDR days and I think you did nothing but good for this server when you were Head Of Staff. Sad to have seen you go. 

I appreciate everyone on this server making my time as good as it was.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

This is a sad day in the roller-coaster that is IC but I was glad to serve along side you. Take it easy, keep in contact while you can, and stay safe. o7 

Former: Vice Commander Sev (x2) IC COL Wraith/Sigma | Purge SSGT Vulkrim Crimson LD 57 2LT Reaper | Tank CPL Wraith TT6924 IC 2LT 6924 Sigma | DT CPL AJ1

Can't believe you're going. It feels like only yesterday you trained me into IC. It has an honor being a member of IC command with you.

I hope that you can sort out your medical issues.  Keep in contact man.

-The better Diabetic 😬

• Gaminglight Love 1

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper