• Accepted / Yes
    • Denied / No

What is your in game name and rank?

My ingame Rank Is 1SGT And ingame name is Clark

What position are you applying for?

I am applying for Engineer Lead For BESH

What is your SteamID? my steam id is

STEAM_0:0:157542676

How long have you been a member of the 501st Legion?

i have been a memeber of the 501st for aslong as i can remember and i want to keep it that way seen as
the 501st and Eng are my heart and soul in my life right now.

Why do you believe you should become a member of Sub-Battalion leadership? What can you offer? What Command Experience do you hold? (200 words minimum)

I Believe I Should Be The BESH Lead, For As I Can Bring Many Qualities And Be A Reliable Leader To All Engineers In The BESH Company, Also Along With My Honesty And Hard Work I Bring Great Creativity And Energy To The Sub-Division And Make The BESH Company More Active And Flexible. I Will Make It So All Of BESH Members Are Always Active, Always  Hard Working And Always Contactable If Anyone On The ISD Needs Assistance [RP Wise] In Mechanical's Or Anything Us Engineers Specialize In.  I Hold But Little Experience In Commanding  But I Believe I Can Bring Greatness And Resilience To The BESH Company And Make The Engineering Team. I Can Bring Great Things To The BESH Company Such As Ambitious Troopers, Brave Leadership And Honest Teamwork. I Also can Make The Engineering Team More Independent And I Could Also Set A Leading Example And Work Out Whats Good or Not For The Sub Battalion Such As Members Who Could Be Minges Or And Such As Members Who Have Potential To Be Senior  Engineers In The Company BECH. So What Would You Say Make Engineer Great By Making Me Engineer Lead For The Company BESH!

Describe the duties of a Sub-Battalion Lead / Assistance Lead (75 words minimum)

The Duties Of A Sub-Battalion Lead Is To Make Sure The Battalion Is Working Efficiently And Making Sure Any Minges Are To Be Removed From The Battalion Seen As Minges Are Not Good For Battalion Reputations And Could Damage Our Population Of Members And Trainees. Also Leads Are To Make Sure Seniors Are To Fulfil Quota By Doing Daily Tryouts / Trainings, So The Occupation Of The Lead Is To Make Sure The Battalion Runs Smoothly With No Bumps And Keep Everyone In The Company In Order.

A member of your Sub-Battalion was caught red handed abusing their specialized gear. What do you do?

Give Them A Verbal Warning And A PT [Laps Around The MHB]  If I Catch Them Doing It Again It Will Be A Strike + PT 

Have you ever been striked in the 501st? If so, what for?

I Have Not Been Striked In The 501ST And Im Planning Not Too Seen As It Is My Pride And Joy To Be In The 501ST

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

My Application Has Stated All You Need To Know.

+Support 

-seems to a great passion for engineer 

-Good and detailed application 

-I see Clark on ENG quite a bit and is possibly one of the most active members 

I wish you the best of luck on your application 

• Like 1

501st ARCL COL Maze

On 7/25/2022 at 10:43 PM, Noodles said:

+Support 

-seems to a great passion for engineer 

-Good and detailed application 

-I see Clark on ENG quite a bit and is possibly one of the most active members 

I wish you the best of luck on your application 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• Crunch locked this topic