21 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lovelock be Sen-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Lovelock

What is your steam name?: MichaelWebb100

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:31955958

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): MichaelWebb100#5414

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff on a few G Mod servers such as Galaxy Gaming, Pokémon RP, Creativity Gaming, Werwolf Gaming

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around 3-4 months

What date did you make your forums account? February 1st

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 (proof attached)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Silver

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: GMT

What rank are you applying for? Sen-Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel I am ready to be a Senior Moderator because I know how to handle a sit appropriately and I know that as a Senior Mod I am only allowed to issue a maximum 3 days ban and I know that if needing it extended I understand I will need to go to someone who has the ability to make it longer I feel I am ready for Senior Mod as I understand the responsibility that it entails and I know that abusing my power will result in punishment and I will also add that players who have made a sit that I claim are happy with the result as I issue the correct punishment that fits for either at the time or that if it fits with any priors the player might have on them and this is why I feel I am ready to be a Senior Moderator 

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first gag the player cursing at me then say to them that they need to calm down so we can get to the bottom of why he/she did this them I would ungag them to see if they have calmed down then ask them why and tell them what will happen to them knowing this

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would first say to them that the attitude they are showing is getting everyone nowhere in the situation and that they need to calm down so we can resolve the situation and that if they do not then I will be issuing them gags as a warning to get them to stop so we can sort the situation out and come to an agreeable solution

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would tell them that with the attitude they are showing will later result in a worse punishment later which could include them not being allowed on the server for a limited time or ever again if they carry on the way they are going

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would ask for proof that he has abused a known glitch to help back up the claim and then I will be able to hand over the correct punishment accordingly but before handing over the punishment I would check to see if they have any priors on the said offence to help me out more

2.png

+Support
People seem to think otherwise on the poll but Lovelock is pretty professional on the staff team and has been active on the team. He is experienced and seems like a good fit for Senior Mod.
i'm scared when you are 106

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

+Support
seems like a nice dude, has a good Reputation, he can get a little bit serious sometimes but i dont mind it so much
I think hes Ready to move up to Senior Moderator

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

On 7/26/2022 at 6:31 AM, Giga said:

+Support
+Very Profesional
+Great Staff Member
+Really Active
+Very Experienced

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 7/26/2022 at 3:31 AM, Giga said:

+Support
+Very Profesional
+Great Staff Member
+Really Active
+Very Experienced

I don't normally like writing quotes unless it's me giving my thoughts with the app and quote but ya I'm with what Giga said here +Support

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

On 7/27/2022 at 10:23 PM, EliasQuickness said:

+Support
People seem to think otherwise on the poll but Lovelock is pretty professional on the staff team and has been active on the team. He is experienced and seems like a good fit for Senior Mod.
i'm scared when you are 106

+ Support
+ Nice person
+ Alright Staff Member
+ Very Active
+ Performs well 

Although I Do have some Cons 
- After being - Supported he went on to talk about it in TS and kept going on about it even when no one asked. Showing he little Immature when he complained about it
- When people leave bad comments or something you don't agree with it is best to keep quiet as sometimes it can make you look bad even if the comment may be false 
- If you want talk about a Comment on your app it should properly shouldn't be in a Open channel or channel with few people in it

Best of Luck Though

Edited by Gosling

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support
Lovelock has been moderator for a while now, he's always active late at night and helped out a lot when sits were down, he was pretty much on the staff job the entire night to help out with the server when people couldn't make sits.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept your promotion application! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)