Gamma's SCP RP Perma Ban Appeal

Maroon

Steam Name:  [GL] Gamma

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526709568

Ingame Name: Gamma

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Bop

Reason for Ban: Doxxing threats

Dispute: I will admit, I was having a really bad night and he pushed me past my limit. The guy who I threatened to DOX was some research personnel that was apparently Command. He told me that I will be put on a week or so DNP from research. I loved research at the time and let's be honest, nobody likes a DNP. But the DNP was for saying a joke in General Chat on discord. So I protested that and gave my reasoning. I was not angry, just confused. But when i clearly proved him wrong. He said of you'll live, it's 3 days. Now I used to be really Impatient back then so i said F#ck you. And as you can probably tell i was pissed off at that comment. I have this thing where If i think that anybody else who is a douchebag thinks of themselves as better than me, I lose my shit. Now if it's somebody respected among the community or i know them, it's fine. I wont be a bitch about it and be normal. But if I don't know them. Again I lose my shit. So i proceed to think of things to make him stop messaging me. So i tell him to please shut the F up. Then he demotes me. Now i'm ready to punch this guy or smth. So my dumb ass brain comes up with the brilliant idea to Threaten to DOX him. And after that, One thing leads to another and now I'm Banned. From discord and in game. Now just being mad is no excuse to Threaten to DOX someone. But i was at my limit for the night. It was like midnight at that. + I was trying to climb the ranks and he stopped me for a dumb reason. I just want to be unbanned. I will pay money to be unbanned if needed. I will apologize to him whenever i get the chance. I just don't want all the money i spent on the server to go to waste.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon