My Trail mod Application - Denied

GHOST23

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name: Ghost 

What is your steam name? Ghost 

What is your steam ID?76561199122345832

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Ghost/CJ#1690

Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain) yes i have experience i used to be a head admi n on a dark rp server and a moderator on an imperial server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3 days ago 

What date did you make your forums account? today 

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? none 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) None 

Are you a staff member in another community? no 

Have you read the staff handbook? yes 

Time zone: Noth American 

What rank are you applying for? Trail mod 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I should be accepted into the staff team because I’m very active and would make me stand out. I'm very hard working as well as a good listener.I am good at solving problematic tickets and I have got good leadership skills. I'm also not biassed. I can be of help to the future of the staff team and further help out this community. 

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. Also, I want to join the staff team because I am mostly active on this server. Another reason is to help people with problems they have. Also, I want to become a game master. I watch you guys make very cool events and I would like to join that and create events and I like to be a Head Administrator that's my goal.  

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Tell them to quiet down or i will gag them or mute them and they will be getting a warn/ ban because they have been mass rdming.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated, and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? i would tell everyone to calm down and if they do it will be resolved faster and quicker if we all calm down. 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would tell the if i see you doing this again you will be geting a ban. 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I can ask the people who are accusing him of these acousticians I will ask for a clip if he was breaking them i would COC it or if I was a higher up i would ban him for miss use of a bug. 

-Support

Really short app and very little time in the community. Stick around for a bit, then look to join the staff team.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

What the other two said.

Also, no proof of warns and no poll. Overall, I'd say to put in more effort and to try again when you have more time on the server.

-Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-support 
New on the community, short and rush application and recomend you to take 1 or 2 months to applied so a lot of people will know you and probably support you on your next application

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

2 hours ago, Chineseman said:

-support 
New on the community, short and rush application and recomend you to take 1 or 2 months to applied so a lot of people will know you and probably support you on your next application

yea i agree no offense brother just take a little bit more time and get some more server experience under your belt.

-SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 7/25/2022 at 8:42 PM, Chineseman said:

-support 

the answers for the Scenario questions are kinda short and not so good
i would prefer u get some more time on the server.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

-Support
Application is really rushed and you are very new to the server I suggest that you get more well known on the server before heading for staff as soon as you join.
Also you didn't even hit the word requirement on "why do you believe that you deserve the rank" part.
So it would be denied regardless.
Anyway just play a bit more on the server before applying.

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

major -support for a lot of reasons

1. You joined the server not even 3 days ago and just made your forums account on the day of posting when it needs to be at least a week old

2. There are multiple misspellings everywhere on this app, such as “noth american”, “trail mod”, “biassed”, “admi n”, and lots more

3. You didn’t even reach the word minimum on the reasons why you should be staff, only 63 words where the minimum is 150

4. The 2nd scenario was handled extremely poorly imo, it doesn’t actually give you good chances of solving the problem by just saying “hey stop that” and not actively trying to deal with the problem

5. You used the wrong format for a few things, such as STEAM:ID and Timezone, and not to mention not including a poll or a proof of no warns

6. I never remember seeing you on the server like at all 

Anyways I think you have a decently long way to go on the server before becoming staff so just play for a while, get more affiliated with the community, maybe progress in one of the branches, then you’ll be ready to be staff

1 hour ago, krberry said:

1. You joined the server not even 3 days ago and just made your forums account on the day of posting when it needs to be at least a week old

2. There are multiple misspellings everywhere on this app, such as “noth american”, “trail mod”, “biassed”, “admi n”, and lots more

3. You didn’t even reach the word minimum on the reasons why you should be staff, only 63 words where the minimum is 150

4. The 2nd scenario was handled extremely poorly imo, it doesn’t actually give you good chances of solving the problem by just saying “hey stop that” and not actively trying to deal with the problem

5. You used the wrong format for a few things, such as STEAM:ID and Timezone, and not to mention not including a poll or a proof of no warns

Anyways I think you have a decently long way to go on the server before becoming staff so just play for a while, get more affiliated with the community, maybe progress in one of the branches, then you’ll be ready to be staff

The keyboard warriors have returned 😮

-supp

everyone already said why. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 7/25/2022 at 4:24 PM, Demon Dice said:

yea i agree no offense brother just take a little bit more time and get some more server experience under your belt.

-SUPPORT

-support you literally tried to start a revolution on D5 and defect to CI…. SF had to put a site wide KOS on you

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

3 hours ago, krberry said:

On 7/25/2022 at 5:24 PM, Demon Dice said:

-SUPPORT

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.