ELI - Admin Report- Denied

Icer

1. Your In-game: Tage

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:567205559

3. The admin's name in-game: ELI

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): (GL) Eli

5. What did the admin do: So I was messing around on the Chef job with this other ST that was a gamemaster and I forget their name by now, but me and him went up to bridge and Kio was there. He was afk so we were just messing around and I was calling him flat as a joke.. And us being in there was obviously trespassing. Then ELI comes over and freezes us out of no where and doesn't explain why he did so and he got Solo to come there and he unfroze us and we left. He then kept telling us to leave but then RG came and killed us.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tG7s0WInuDfIy/d1337udyUAA0?invite=cr-MSx6UlMsMjExMTAyNjYs

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: Doesn't really matter rto me, maybe just a warning.

8. Any extra information: N/A

Edited by Icer

So let me get this right....

You and the ST failrp'd by going onto bridfe, pressed buttons on bridge, and got froze for it(self explainatory)...

-support

Also, to jacky:

You should note that doing things like that on the ST job can affect how you are seen in other battalions, and that includes as staff/gm. You should know better.

Edited by Kiar
  • Skull 1

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

You locked people out of the Bridge...what did you expect?

-support

• Skull 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Huge - Support

I don't know why you keep making Admin reports, ur the one Minging. This time it's getting really Stupid, Also just letting you know maybe you shouldnt throw another Staff Member under the Bus for Minging as well. In all Honesty you should probably stop Reporting Admins for no reason or you may get banned on the Forums. 

(You Should be warn for FailRP as well) 

Edited by Kio
  • Dislike 1
  • Skull 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

wdym pressing buttons? I never pressed any buttons, all was jacky. I was told to make one aswell. I always ask if its a viable reason to report them for staff. and the admin said yes, and what did I do? I made one.

• Like 1

I mean to be fair in the clip he didn’t press the button I think a simple staff arrest would have been ok and then it’s over with. Don’t see how you were abused though he was probably freezing you to open bridge then arrest you but instead he let you go, so if anything you got off easy in my opinion. 

-Support

• Dislike 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

I am confused. 
They went onto bridge which was unguarded.

So jacky closes the door which can be closed by anybody because in RP it's right there and very visible. 

Then ELI comes out of nowhere and freezes them and opens the door, completely breaking their rules.

Staff isn't allowed to just interfere with that kind of stuff, that's naval job. 

It would be alot different if they got off job after closing the door to lock naval out.

But they didn't, They just stuck around. 

It's not ELI's job to deal with that in the moment. If he got a report about it then they could interfere.

But he just came out of the blue. 

It's naval's job to watch bridge. 

If they truly wanted the door opened, they would've called an engineer to open them, then after the ST and the Chef would be Arrested/Killed.

Personally I don't know why people are -Supporting this.

So From what I saw, I will have to give this a

+Support

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

• Head of Staff

DENIED

No violations are seen by SMT in this report. The specified staff member will not be punished.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander