Banana's NCO Application

Banana Toast

Am I suited to be an NCO?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I suited to be an NCO Yes or No?

• Yes (Give me a reason)
    • No (Give me a reason)

What is your in-game name?
Banana/Banana Toast

What is your current rank?
PFC

How active can you be?
Almost Everyday

What is your time zone?
EST

What can you bring to Shock as a NCO?
As an NCO in shock I can meet quota every week as well as make sure that the new shock Enlisted are familar with the ship and how to be a proper shock trooper. As an NCO I will also make sure to host Training almost everyday to make sure the Enlisted are also professional and smooth at what a shock trooper does. Most of my trainings will be based off of combat however I may also do some SOP training so the Enlisted have that SOP in there head at all times. I will make sure that I know the SOP like the back of my hand and be professional.

Why should you be trusted?
I should be trusted as an NCO because of my time on this server and the fact that I was a GM V, Sen Mod, and DT 2LT. In all of those positions I had never abused my power or had been removed from them for something bad. Since I was a former DT 2LT I know a lot of what its like to be an NCO, I also met my quota when I was both a DT NCO and eventually a Officer every week. I know DT and Shock are way different but as an NCO they are similar as you need to have more leadership and be more mature as a NCO. 

Do you have any warns on the server?
No, but I was warned by accident a long time ago but the warn isn't active. My forum appeal got accepted just for some reason I did the instructions they gave me but I still cant figure out how to get rid of it. Heres the link for proof: 

Edited by Banana Toast

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

+Support 
I mean hes a very nice person, Very active and ready to learn and listens when needed to. He will be a very good candidate for Shock NCO. So Banana I wish you the best of luck! 
Shock CPT Shy SK003

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star